I stayed in Marriott, Jaipur On June 13th and 14th on official work. Here goes my comments on the hotel .
First the good points :
1. Large and spacious property.
2. Good breakfast and lunch spread. I also had dinner, which had a varied and sumptuous menu.
3. Good conference facility.
4. Very near the airport. Hence, you don't have to hurry at the last moment to catch your flight.
Now the few negatives :
1. Found the bathroom to be quite small. In fact the toilet seat was crammed up in a corner making it very difficult for a tall person to sit comfortably.
2. The bathroom towels were old, greyish and not fresh.
3. The room had a large double bed. It causes a hilarious situation when you have to share the same with your office colleague. If you try to sleep towards the sides, you tend to slip off and if you move towards the centre then you just might crash into your colleague ! Why don't they introduce separate beds for official visitors as us ?
All the rest were quite good. Enjoyed the stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jaipur Marriott Hotel is entrenched with the cultural legacy of the Pink City and complemented by inviting spaces that stand for refined elegance and a contemporary look. Strategically located near the airport, guests can delight in spacious guestrooms adorned with traditional characteristics, yet complete with modern amenities. Well-equipped to offer guests truly elevated experiences, Jaipur Marriott offers 43,000 sq. ft. of internal and external spaces ideal for meetings, conventions or theme weddings. The hotel offers one of the city's finest culinary experiences with a range of food and beverage outlets. Guests can enjoy the all-day dining service at the 'Times Food Oscar' awardee restaurant 'Okra'; discover authentic Indian cuisine at 'Saffron'; indulge at the city's best bakery 'Jaipur Baking Company'; or unwind at its high-energy lounge bar 'Lounge 18'. Guests looking to relax and recharge can indulge in the revitalizing services at the hotel's O2 spa. The hotel also features a world-class fitness center with the latest equipment, certified instructors and facilities such as Sauna, Jacuzzi, among others. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jaipur Marriott Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.