“Lovely atmospheric rooftop restaurant with good food at decent prices” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Peacock Rooftop Restaurant at Hotel Pearl Palace

Peacock Rooftop Restaurant at Hotel Pearl Palace
Ranked #4 of 2,941 Restaurants in Jaipur
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Scenic view, Kids, Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: The restaurant is themed after the peacock, the national bird of India. Our rooftop is a delightful yet calm place, where you can sip a drink or have a bite, admiring the old Hathroi Fort only meters away. The quirky decor and our North Indian delicacies are sure to make for a perfect time. All day dining - 7.30 A.M. To 11.00 P.M. We are a casual multi-cuisine restaurant, but our specialties are dishes from the North Western Frontier. We invite tourists & Hotel guests to join us for dinner at The Peacock Rooftop Restaurant . Admission rights reserved We do not allow stag or "bachelor" parties in our establishment and request "local resident families" to make a prior booking at the restaurant (we might ask for ID for visiting our restaurant). Our parking is limited and is reserved for tourists visiting our restaurant. Please use courtesy when parking in the residential area surrounding our restaurant.
“Lovely atmospheric rooftop restaurant with good food at decent prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

The peacock restaurant is the rooftop restaurant of the Pearl Palace hotel - a well-regarded budget hotel choice.

The restaurant is well-reviewed in the lonely planet guide but they don't do justice to the atmosphere - the garden-like feel makes it seem a world away from the noisy grubby streets below, and the lighting and furniture are all artfully combined to create a really lovely place to have dinner.

We tried a couple of different curries both of which were excellent, and the accompaniments - salad, rice, naan - were also high quality.

Highly recommended for a very atmospheric and enjoyable dinner

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Tokyo Prefecture, Japan
“Good taste, Nice atmosphere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2013

This restaurant is on the top of Hotel. I could enjoy variety of food including Indian. The atmosphere was also really good. I went to this restaurant every day. There are a lot of tourists n couples. I recommend to go there when u visit Jaipur.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a find!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

Tucked away on top of the the very pink Pearl Palace hotel this is a fantastic laid back place to chill out for an evening surrounded by fabulous metal sculptured chairs and tables. Great food with a wide mix of styles. Clearly very popular as there was a queue of people waiting for tables when we left. A bit hard to find, not many people new it existed but worth hunting for.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Incredibly disappointed”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

My partner and I visited the Peacock last week; he has already left a review of his experience of the hotel however sadly I now feel I must do the same. I have never left a negative review online for a restaurant before however the restaurants response to my partners original review was so inaccurate that I feel I have no choice. His review stated that the food was too spicy, and the restaurant stated that we had sent back the dish to the kitchen and asked for it to be made spicier - this is completely untrue. He is indeed used to spicy food, however did not ask for it to be made any spicier than normal. For him to have been as unwell as he was after the meal there had to be something seriously wrong with the food I'm afraid. A real shame.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
Mr.Singh, Owner at Peacock Rooftop Restaurant at Hotel Pearl Palace, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Dear Guest,
Every review is taken very seriously by us.After investigating with the restaurant staff about your friend's problem with the spices in the food I had posted my response. But i want to apologize to you and your friend .It was not my intention to hurt your feelings in any way.Since we have a number of guests everyday it maybe the staff was confused with some other guest and gave me wrong feedback.I regret the inconvenience and apologize on behalf of my staff.
It is always our intention to improve any shortcoming .Assuring you of our best services always.
Warm regards
Mr.Singh{{{:o)
Melbourne, Australia
“best food & atmosphere in Jaipur”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

This very Arty, funky cool rooftop restaurant was a delight and the food was the best we had eaten in Jaipur. Highly recommended!

Visited September 2013