OYO 353 Hotel Four Boutique
$71
$82
$76
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsthe hotel staffnice hotelcomfortable staycurdkahospitality
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I stayed here during one of my stay with family in Jaipur. The house keeping staff was courteous staff The rooms are spacious and very neat and clean.The room service was very faboulous. The banquet hall is excellent.All the staff are very cooperative I have decided to book this hotel for my friend's marriage in May 2013 ,

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank AbBlr
Reviewed September 28, 2013

I stayed here during one of my stay with family in Jaipur. The house keeping was excellent The rooms are spacious and very neat and clean.The room service was very quick. The banquet hall is excellent.All the staff are very cooperative

I have decided to book this hotel for my son's marriage in Nov 2013 ,

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank 24,091,952
Reviewed September 26, 2013

I stayed here with my family when we came on a tour of Rajasthan. Rooms were clean and spacious. Staff was excellent and hospitable. The Check-in was smooth. Rooms were fresh and appeared modern. Chefs should be congratulated for preparing excellent and of course good food can only be enjoyed by warm and hospitable service. Hotel location is fabulous. Staff is always happy to guide about the local attractions and place to visit. In a nut shell it is "Home Away From Home"

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Varun B
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I stayed here during one of my stay in Jaipur. The hotel has amazing clean yet another colonial era touch in lobby. Our checkin was smooth and service was quick. The location of the hotel is excellent and yet inexpensive.
Usually hotel with less then 25 room has issues with parking space. We parked our 2 cars in at entrance of the hotel where they can accompany 8 cars and manager told us they have another parking place at nearby plot too.
The food test was good.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank bsbhati
Reviewed July 6, 2013

We read about this Hotel on Trip Advisor, and thought to give it a try. We booked the hotel on SPOT. The check-in was smooth and quick. Hotel offers two types of rooms [Premium and Premium Plus]. The difference between the two is of the Space. Premium Plus room will offer you more space than the Premium Rooms. Both the rooms are of good quality. Choose according to your Budget and choice. Hotel offers complimentary breakfast with the price.

One thing that was really cool about this hotel was the furniture and fixtures, no doubt the owners have spent good amount on the installations. Each room has its own mini fridge and complimentary tea maker.

Complimentary breakfast they serve in the rooms, and its very well prepared.

Specially would like to thank Anurag, for making sure our stay at the hotel was good.

Service was a bit of a challenge, had to call atleast twice for everything we ordered. Main cause was the miscommunication between the reception and the housekeeping staff. This was a annoying for us.

Good things:Good Rooms, Comfortable, very good food [we only had the breakfast though]

Bad Things:
1) A little far away from sight seeing spots, however, Jaipur is not too much crowded, so did not take much time to reach from one place to another

2) Service: Needs improvement, Staff needs to be trained on the speedier deliveries

3) Breakfast Quantity: Though we did not face much of a challenge, but I remember the change of menu soon after we checked out. Advise: Hotel should increase the quantity they offer complimentary so that the customers are happy.

Also, not to forget there is an eating joint, just few steps to the right from the hotel reception. It offers amasing food, and is always crowded with people [No sitting]. Must try. The joint opens around 3 to 10.30 in the night.

Room Tip: Do not take terrace rooms in summers, as the AC would not be effective because of the high outside temperatures.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple