“excellent”

Ranked #2 of 484 Jaipur B&B and Inns
durgapur,wb
“excellent”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Our stay at All Seasons could not have been more comfortable safe and "homely" anywhere else. We strongly recommend it to families/couples who want the comfort of a hotel and privacy of your home as well. The place is very near to the railway station, even the airport is not far off. One of the arterial roads, Ajmer Rd. is 100 mtrs away.
The hosts, Mr. Dinesh Goel, Ms. Ranjana Goel and Ms. Bina Goel went out of their way to make us feel at home. The rooms are well furnished and exquisitely decorated and the garden both at the front and back is icing on the cake. We will remember their hospitality all our life. If we visit Jaipur again, there will not be any second thoughts regarding our place of stay.
Subhankar Ghosh Indira Ghosh & family

Room Tip: All the rooms are good but the ones we stayed in were adjacent and shoud be preferred.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
  • Hebrew first
Amritsar
Reviewed October 27, 2013

It felt like home. Food was good, hospitality, cleanliness, travel arrangements everything was well managed. Everything was gr8. Would be my first preference whenever I visit Jaipur and would recommend this place to others too for staying in Jaipur.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed October 22, 2013

it was our first stay. nice clean well maintained room with all required amenities.service good.
home cooked food excellent. we felt as if we are staying in some friend's home. we would love to visit again .

Room Tip: since it is small guest house no need to choose. actually we stayed in one room and we have not seen...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Colombo, Sri Lanka
Reviewed October 20, 2013

This is a very very late review as we spend our vacation on May 2012. We were from Sri lanka and to be honest this was the best placed we stayed during our tour in North india. Eerything in and around the "All Seasons Homestay" was fabulous and truly gave the feeling of Home Stay to us.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
New Jersey
Reviewed October 18, 2013

We stayed for 3 nights in Aug 2013. We got a room that had a fridge and small kitchen (did not use it). Car parking is either inside their property or outside. Seemed like a safe/quiet neighborhood. The location is very central and was easy to drive to all the places.

Very helpful hosts, they helped us plan our itinerary, accommodated requests we had as we were traveling with toddlers.

The room was very clean, it was cleaned all days we were there. Small touches in the room made it a memorable stay.

They had a small garden that my 4 year old was in love with, she explored every corner and enjoyed watching the birds and insects: )

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Firstly, I would like to thank tripadvisor and the reviewers for giving such honest and unbiased reviews that help us in decision making. It was through tripadvisor that we (me and my group of girlfriends) stumbled upon All Seasons Homestay at Jaipur. The place was as good as the reviews here. It warm, friendly, chirpy, beautiful and everything that a Home should be. And I think it was a purely a reflection of the people it belonged to. Right from coordinating for accommodation and travel to the last minute changes in plans, Mrs. Ranjana and her family went out of their way to make our trip a glitch-free one. What I loved about their service was that they did it with honesty and didn't have any hidden agendas or profit making in mind. By the end of the trip we were so at home that it felt bad to pack-up and leave.

The place is very-well maintained, rooms are extremely clean and the garden area and the potted plants are a treat to watch. I personally loved the blue glass tiles in our bathroom and the small small artifacts laid out in the rooms. All in all its a quaint little place in the heart of the city. An oasis midst a chaotic ocean. Ranjandi we're definitely coming back.

Room Tip: The Super Deluxe Room has a very nice sit-out, mini-garden area.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
London
Reviewed October 11, 2013

I stayed at the property for a night, en route to Delhi. I was driving from Ahmedabad, so I arrived in the evening. I had called in advance to let Bina know that I'd be arriving a bit late. When I got close, I called and she gave me precise instructions to find the place.

I have a nice car, and Bina asked me to park it inside the property (rather than on the street outside), which was quite sweet of her. After unpacking, I asked Bina where I could find some good local food. After asking me about my preferences, she guided me to a place close by with top notch food.

I slept really well, and got up quite late. Bina knew I was tired from the long drive the previous night, so no one woke me up. By the time I got up, showered and packed, it was way, way past the formal checkout time, but at no point was there any pressure to leave. Though Bina was out at the time, Dinesh was around to see me off. We spent a good half hour chatting about all manner of things under the sun. Very interesting family; nice people and welcoming hosts. I'd recommend this place any time.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo