“Home to the best hospitality”

All Seasons Homestay Jaipur
Ranked #2 of 508 Jaipur B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Firstly, I would like to thank tripadvisor and the reviewers for giving such honest and unbiased reviews that help us in decision making. It was through tripadvisor that we (me and my group of girlfriends) stumbled upon All Seasons Homestay at Jaipur. The place was as good as the reviews here. It warm, friendly, chirpy, beautiful and everything that a Home should be. And I think it was a purely a reflection of the people it belonged to. Right from coordinating for accommodation and travel to the last minute changes in plans, Mrs. Ranjana and her family went out of their way to make our trip a glitch-free one. What I loved about their service was that they did it with honesty and didn't have any hidden agendas or profit making in mind. By the end of the trip we were so at home that it felt bad to pack-up and leave.

The place is very-well maintained, rooms are extremely clean and the garden area and the potted plants are a treat to watch. I personally loved the blue glass tiles in our bathroom and the small small artifacts laid out in the rooms. All in all its a quaint little place in the heart of the city. An oasis midst a chaotic ocean. Ranjandi we're definitely coming back.

Room Tip: The Super Deluxe Room has a very nice sit-out, mini-garden area.
There are newer reviews for All Seasons Homestay Jaipur

Reviewed October 11, 2013

I stayed at the property for a night, en route to Delhi. I was driving from Ahmedabad, so I arrived in the evening. I had called in advance to let Bina know that I'd be arriving a bit late. When I got close, I called and she gave me precise instructions to find the place.

I have a nice car, and Bina asked me to park it inside the property (rather than on the street outside), which was quite sweet of her. After unpacking, I asked Bina where I could find some good local food. After asking me about my preferences, she guided me to a place close by with top notch food.

I slept really well, and got up quite late. Bina knew I was tired from the long drive the previous night, so no one woke me up. By the time I got up, showered and packed, it was way, way past the formal checkout time, but at no point was there any pressure to leave. Though Bina was out at the time, Dinesh was around to see me off. We spent a good half hour chatting about all manner of things under the sun. Very interesting family; nice people and welcoming hosts. I'd recommend this place any time.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 10, 2013

If i say i had an awesome time here would definitely be an understatement. The hospitality is simply outstanding, if you are looking for peace, at home comfort, cleanliness, economic stay and good food- "All Seasons Homestay is the answer".
I can never forget how the Ranjana di took out her vehicle to drop me to the railway station when she saw that i was running late, that was extremely sweet of her to do that.
Overall it was a great experience being there.
Cheers.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Initially when I booked I was slightly skeptical of this place. But everything proved me wrong. A fantastic house maintained by fabulous people. In the heart of city this place gives you a benefit of being close to the railway station, 7 kms from the Jaipur airport and yet a place to sit and chill without any nuisance attached to the city. The host Ranjana Didi and Dinesh Bhaiya are one of the adorable couples we met. It was great talking to them and listening to their experiences. The rooms are of an excellent quality and are of an international standards. Food is slightly on an expensive side yet completely finger licking and very home-made. Guess you do pay a premium for home cooked food everywhere. Ranjana didi always made sure we were safe and also let us keep us keep our baggage in the room for one night while we were away. It was definitely worth living in a place like this over any 4-5 star hotel. No hotel can provide you with a homely environment as this. Loved every bit of this. She also helped find a excellent car service which made our entire journey reasonable and comfortable with excellent car service provided. His name is Mr Sadiq and you can get his contact number from Ranjana didi. We were a bunch of 6 people and no where did we feel unsafe may it be in the house or in the cars that were there for our service.

Room Tip: The super deluxe rooms are more spacious with a small lawn and sitting arrangement outside the rooms...
Reviewed October 2, 2013

We had privilege to stay in All Seasons Home Stay, Jaipur. The cleanliness, neatness was just beyond expectations. It was superb. The 'hotel' per se cannot make you comfortable & happy. Actually the warmness, care and smiles bestowed by the host (and of course the staff) make you happy. I would say, Ranjana ji, Dinesh Ji and Bina ji are just - 'hospitality' personified. Their warmth and smiles make you feel like a home away from home.Clean and spacious rooms, nice food, peaceful ambiance, so close to railway station, smiling and caring hosts - all that too at affordable rates - aur kya chhaihiye ? !! (what more one can expect !)

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Navin349
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Just made us feel very comfortable. It's like you visited you own home in another place. All 3 of them Ranjana, Bina and Dinesh are very affectionate people. I requested a cake to celebrate my Spouse Birthday, they have got it for me...It's a great sense of happiness for me, that I could celebrate in another city. We were going to Jaisalmer via train that night. It was great gesture that Ranjana has packed food for my kids for the next day. Believe me, we adults only got something to eat after reaching our next destination. We did not get anything to buy on way...I'm very Thankful for this....
The food (veg) was real delicious..we had Dinner twice..
On request they have give us good reference of Cab for Jaipur City tour. The driver was very helpful and made our sightseeing memorable.
Anytime I visit Jaipur I will stay here....I would certainly recommend this place...

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 10, 2013

All Seasons Homestay is the ideal place to stay whne visiting Jaipur. The BnB is located in a nice and quiet residential area, very close to the train and bus station.
Ranjana, Dinesh and Bina make every guest feel welcome at their home. They are wonderful hosts and very accomodating.
The food is delicious, breakfast, lunch and dinner. The rooms are spacious and very clean.

Room Tip: My favorite room is the one upstairs, because of the balcony and because it has a private feeling.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo