“Personalised attention and a comfortable stay”

All Seasons Homestay Jaipur
Ranked #2 of 528 Jaipur B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We spent a night here and it was a very comfortable stay. Loved the garden around the house and everything was very aesthetically done. The rooms were quite big and comfortable, although I felt the bedsheets and towels could have been better. However the room and bathroom overall was very clean and hygienic. But the food was the best - although a wee bit over priced, it was worth it for nothing beats a tasty home cooked meal. It was very close to the railway station but rather far from the old city..auto drivers charge quite a bit here.

Room Tip: Ask for an executive room..
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed August 16, 2013

I recently stayed at All Seasons Home stay in Jaipur for four days and happy to share my experience.
I stay in Home stays in most Indian cities and I can say All Seasons is one of the best home stay with most reasonable price.

I arrived late in the night as my train got delayed and Mrs. Ranjana Dinesh was still waiting at that late hour and made a quick check in. The room was very clean-cleanest ever compared to my other experiences, with excellent food cooked by their Bengali maid and plenty of local restaurants to order from room if we prefer.

The entire family Dinesh, Ranjana and their daughter along with Bina made my experience wonderful and I look forward for my next visit to Jaipur.
I wish Dinesh and team all the best and hope the same quality will be maintained in future also.

Room Tip: book well in advance
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank poornima g
Reviewed August 16, 2013

My son and I were greeted by Dinish and his sister Bina. During our 2 day visit to Jaipur, they were incredibly friendly and helpful. Our room - a deluxe one - was lovely too, nicely decorated, perfectly clean and was large and spacious. Thank you Bina and Dinesh for your warm welcome!

Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank rosainparis
Reviewed August 12, 2013

This was my first ever experience of accommodation in a home stay and it has been one of the best experience I have ever had on a trip. I had booked a deluxe and super deluxe room for 1 night each but to my surprise I was offered super deluxe for both the days!

Rooms were very roomy and clean. Didn't have lunch or dinner but had a breakfast which was very good. No complain on that front.
The staff was very caring and helped in all the way they can. We also got some very helpful tips for local sight seeing and shopping.

Will always prefer this in my future trip to Jaipur.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sunddit
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Thanks for all your concerned and cooperation you showed to us. I really got one new family and i consider that this is my second home. We really enjoyed in your home stay... i dont feel anything formal there... You also helped us in our itenary, choki dhani we visited just because of you only because firstly it was not in our itenary and seriously we were not knowing about choki dhani... and further also in our trip you helped us a lot.. your family is very sweet... now whenever i plan to come jaipur i have no tension where to stay now!... all services were very nice and the room was excellent... now i dont think that you are the owner of this resort , i think you are my family now!
love you
priyamvada awasthi
bareilly, up

Room Tip: room was excellent and i dont think it needs further improvement..
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank Priyamvada A
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Dear Ranjana ma'am,
It has been an awesome experience for me and my husband while staying at your homestay, your and your family's warm amicable greetings aided us to explore Jaipur and turned our trip as the treasure to our beautiful memories . One can feel like at home by enjoying beautiful hygenic rooms with pretty interiors, timely breakfast ,blooming garden with variety of flowers n homely ambience to enjoy.
Thanks for such comfortable arrangements n hospitality of yours.
Mr.Saurabh Agarwal &
Mrs.Kamna Saurabh Agarwal

Room Tip: Everything is managed n hygienic already
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank KamnaSaurabh
Reviewed June 11, 2013

We had a wonderful stay with the charismatic Rajana in her beautiful homestay. It really is an oasis of peace and greenery among the hustle and bustle of Jaipur. Our room was large, spotless with great AC and came with a recommendation of the fabulous Saddik as our driver. You will not find a more enthusiastic and honest man to show you the sights of his beloved home town. I can highly recommend a stay here!

Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple