“dear ranjana aunty”

Ranked #2 of 502 Jaipur B&B and Inns
Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh, India
“dear ranjana aunty”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Thanks for all your concerned and cooperation you showed to us. I really got one new family and i consider that this is my second home. We really enjoyed in your home stay... i dont feel anything formal there... You also helped us in our itenary, choki dhani we visited just because of you only because firstly it was not in our itenary and seriously we were not knowing about choki dhani... and further also in our trip you helped us a lot.. your family is very sweet... now whenever i plan to come jaipur i have no tension where to stay now!... all services were very nice and the room was excellent... now i dont think that you are the owner of this resort , i think you are my family now!
love you
priyamvada awasthi
bareilly, up

Room Tip: room was excellent and i dont think it needs further improvement..
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank Priyamvada A

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
  • Hebrew first
Jhansi
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Dear Ranjana ma'am,
It has been an awesome experience for me and my husband while staying at your homestay, your and your family's warm amicable greetings aided us to explore Jaipur and turned our trip as the treasure to our beautiful memories . One can feel like at home by enjoying beautiful hygenic rooms with pretty interiors, timely breakfast ,blooming garden with variety of flowers n homely ambience to enjoy.
Thanks for such comfortable arrangements n hospitality of yours.
Mr.Saurabh Agarwal &
Mrs.Kamna Saurabh Agarwal

Room Tip: Everything is managed n hygienic already
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
4 Thank KamnaSaurabh
Sydney
Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

We had a wonderful stay with the charismatic Rajana in her beautiful homestay. It really is an oasis of peace and greenery among the hustle and bustle of Jaipur. Our room was large, spotless with great AC and came with a recommendation of the fabulous Saddik as our driver. You will not find a more enthusiastic and honest man to show you the sights of his beloved home town. I can highly recommend a stay here!

Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Ailise R
London
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I stayed here after reading reviews on TripAdvisor.
All Seasons Homestay in Jaipur did not disappoint.
It seems to be in a lovely part of Jaipur (although I wasn't there long enough to really suss out the area). From the moment I arrived, Ranjana greeted me with a warm smile and made me feel very comfortable.
I stayed in a large room, which was well decorated, in a colonial type style. It was very clean, almost spotless I would say. Very good air conditioning, which was a life-saver, as I was travelling during the hottest season in India. Again the bathroom was spotless.

All Seasons Homestay seems to be close to most tourist spots in Jaipur.

I was travelling alone - single woman and felt very safe here too.

Oh ........... and they make delicious masala tea :)

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank Midsummerstar
Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

We have spent 2 nights and it has been a real great time.
Rooms are so confortable, breakfast are excellent and all the family have been very nice with us ! Thans for all
We duly recommend Saddik, their taxi driver. He has taken us to all the places to see in Jaipur ( and more !) and excellent restaurants and it has been a real great time. Saddik is a trustful and a very nice person : we definitely recommend him !

• Stayed May 2013
3 Thank debandmickael
kent
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Finally I got to meet Ranjana and her husband. My daughter had stayed here previously and after a whirlwind tour of Pushkar and 5 days of an Indian wedding I was feeling drained and exhausted by the time I arrived here.

Unfortunately due to our flights the next day we only stayed for one night. The room was lovely, large, extra room beside the bathroom for luggage, a little garden outside, tastefully decorated and bathroom exceptionally clean. We had lunch, dinner and breakfast here and Ranjana cooked something especially for me as I wasn't feeling very well and had to travel the next day. I have to say, I have a cordon bleu certification and her cooking was excellent. Food freshly prepared, tastefully presented and according to taste. What more could you ask for.

Ranjana and her husband were friendly and yet respectful of your own privacy, often some places overstep their mark being intrusive or aren't welcoming enough. Previous experiences in Jaipur left me not knowing what to expect really! Here mother and daughter were safe, happy, well fed, slept well, chatted with family, had a quick shopping trip, car booked for us to the airport. Our neighbours were an Indian family who were very friendly and chatty and we passed a few moments talking about our travel experiences in India. The beauty of this place is it is small. Just 4 rooms for guests, but enough space to breathe and relax, mix if you wish to or stay on your own. The place has a good feeling about it!!The only thing I am disappointed about was that we did not have an extra day or two here to unwind and eat. I would have loved to sit out in the garden, to chat with Ranjana more or to simply relax in this lovely homestay.

You can really tell that Ranjana and her husband enjoy having guests in their home. She loves to meet people from different countries and makes them feel at home. She too is a teacher, very sociable and family orientated and I felt that we had much in common.

Thank you so much for making our very brief stay a pleasant one.. This was probably the best food I ate on my visit to India and I would have liked to eat more - maybe next time:) I am very happy to recommend All Seasons Homestay to other travellers, solo, couples, groups, family or business - it will appeal to all. It is not a surprise that this homestay ranks so highly with Tripadvisor, other homestays could take a leaf out of their book!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I stayed at All Seasons for a full week and had an amazing time. The Goel family and their staff were all so welcoming. I felt like part of the family and was given all the information and assistance I could ask for (especially as a woman travelling alone in India!).
Lovely big room with ensuite which was cleaned every day. Wonderful food. I would recommend this place to absolutely everyone! You won't regret it.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo