All Seasons Homestay Jaipur
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Rishi(Jaipur)
  • Restaurant
All reviewshome staygoel familyhome away from homewonderful hostssuper deluxe roomhome cooked foodplace to stayhomely atmospherechaitrain stationwe've stayedrelaxing stayhot waterquiet areasight seeingold citystayed nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 25, 2012

We stayed at All Seasons Homestay Jaipur for four days from 13th Nov to 16th Nov. It was one of the most memorable holidays ever. The host Ms. Ranjana and Mr. Goel were really wonderful hosts. They made us feel really at home. This will be the best option for those who wish to spend their holidays in a homely atmosphere. Truly a home away from home. The homemade Rajastani food for breakfast / dinner was really sumptuous. The rooms are comfortable and beautifully done up. The location being close to MI road ( 5 minutes walk) it is easy to go sightseeing and shopping. The hosts guided us well on places of interest to go and above all gave us the right tips on shopping. Where to shop for what. It was truly a fantastic experience. A very big thanks to Ms. & Mr. Goel and their didi for making our holidays comfortable and enjoyable and most memorable.

1  Thank sitapune
Reviewed November 18, 2012

One of the best place evered stayed. The owners are very friendly and polite, they will make you feel like you are at home. The room was very well decorated and clean. The best part is everything is well supervise by the owner. Once you enter the place they will treat you like one of their family memebers. I would like to thank the Mr. and Mrs. Goel for the attention and hospitality during our stay. I am happy that I know a good place to stay whenever I come for holiday to Jaipur. My wife and kiddo really enjoyed staying at this place. A 5 start recommended Place for anyone visiting Jaipur.

Prabhaskar, Ranjana and Pratibha

Room Tip: Choose any. It will be good
1  Thank Prabhaskar S
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I reserved a room for my family stay at other hotel in Jaipur....but later cancelled and reserved a room @ all seasons!!! Why? Purely on the basis on reviews written by their previous guests.
Really enjoyed homely food and memorable hospitality from the entire family specially both ladies ie Ms Bina/Ranjana.
My wife has also got some lessons of cooking....
Really enjoyable stay at Jaipur because of homestay!!
Reviews written by heart doesnt lie....
Pls keep it up
Ajay Jadhav
Chiplun/Ratnagiri(MH)

1  Thank ajay_ntpc
Reviewed November 14, 2012

had 2 weeks backpacking in India. I am telling you All seasons is the best choice I had ever in India. the family was sooo nice and we had finished a bottle of local rum at the first night! I learned alot from them about indian culture, history, etc during my stay and it was one of the best experience in India. the room is really cozy and you will have really good breakfast which is served by the host endless. I was fully stuffed! please try to check this once you plan to visit Jaipur!!!!

Room Tip: There are only 6 rooms so you better to make a reservation.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed November 12, 2012

...because you are assured of a stay which is super comfy, has wonderful food and care from the family & staff as if you were part of the family!!
I stayed here back in September with my mum and we had a FAB time. Ranjana is absolutely the hostess with the mostess!! ;-) Ranjana and Dinesh helped mum out with an emergency dentist visit, gave us hints and tips on good restaurants and shopping, lifts to places, modified food for Delhi Belli moments ... seriously, we liked it so much, we went to Pushkar for a weekend and then back to All Seasons!!
You'll be well looked after... the food is lush... and there's always plenty of it!!!
Really good value for money! Enjoy it!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family