“Hospitality at its Best!”

All Seasons Homestay Jaipur
Ranked #4 of 526 Jaipur B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 31, 2012

I booked a room at All Seasons at very short notice due to a change of plans (I had been ripped off at another hotel where I had spent a few days previously). I cannot praise All Seasons enough!

From the very beginning until my arrival back home, the communication from All Seasons was impeccable. Travelling alone, safety was very important and this was an extremely safe place to stay. The room I had is lovely, spacious, well-furnished and above all clean. The family were wonderful- very personable but also gave me my own space. Being by myself, it was nice to have the opportunity to come down from my room and chat with the family/ learn how to make daal! The All Seasons family were also kind enough to recommend places that I could visit and even lent me a yoga mat!

I had breakfast and dinner- both of which were fantastic. I would definitely recommend eating here as the food was some of the very best that I had in India- really delicious! The family helped me with my sightseeing plans by booking a driver for me at an extremely reasonable price. Sadiq the driver was a wonderful (safe and reliable) driver who escorted me to the places I wanted to visit whilst also making recommendations that I had not heard about. He took me to a fascinating marble royal mausoleum complex and when there was not a guide available, he took it upon himself to take me on a personal tour. If you are staying here and would like to do some easy sightseeing, I would certainly recommend his services.

This is a great place to stay in Jaipur and I will definitely be returning in the future- a fantastic find (particularly after bad experiences elsewhere!) I am only sorry that I couldn't stay here longer!!

1  Thank frenchfancy9

Reviewed October 28, 2012

If you looking for a homely experience while you are away from home, this is the place to be, I stayed at All seasons home stay just for a day but the positive experience that I had is here to stay with me for a very long time. Well maintained room with a beautiful balcony accompanied by the warmth of the hosts is what made my stay much more fruitful. The conversations with Ranjana over dinner and breakfast seemed like a family affair. More than the comfort of staying in a fully furnished accommodation, it is the warmth and the hospitality that makes the stay a brilliant experience. Without any second thoughts, I would suggest this place to all the people who are new to Jaipur for a comfortable and safe stay, some quick tips about the city, friendly conversations and most importantly, for an extremely sweet experience the fragrance of which shall certainly linger on for a long time.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Thank you Ranjana for the perfect hospitality provided by you.It was incredibly, and it is not at all exaggerated to say that it evens beats the hospitality provided by any start hotel in the sense it makes you feel at home with the luxury of a star hotel. The management lead by Ranjana has taken every care be it ambience, cleanliness, food and every thing else with a good hearted motive towards providing the visitors unmatched experience in Jaipur city.Please keep the good work going on for years together. I would definitely like to come back to the same place if I ever come to Jaipur. I highly recommend this place to any one who is willing to explore the city of Jaipur.It is a perfect stay to start with!!!!!.

Room Tip: The Entire Place is Good in Fact.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 13, 2012

The best thing I ever did was booking a atay at ASHS. The room and bath are immaculate and tastefully furnished. The hosts are caring and helpful; they go out of their way to make one feel welcome. Would recommend it to all and sundry.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

We had a wonderful 3 day stay at All Seasons, We were well received by the hosts Mrs.Ranjana and Mr.Dinesh and they were very friendly. It is an awesome place with a lovely garden and the room was very good and well maintained and looked so peaceful and homely. The breakfast was very tasty and Mrs.Ranjana is a great cook!! She is very caring and gives good advice in planning the trip at Jaipur, she also arranged transport for sightseeing which was well within our budget. We really enjoyed our trip in Jaipur and our stay at All seasons has made it a memorable experience!! I would Highly recommend All seasons for Business/Personal trips.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 18, 2012

I did not expect the place was that great when a friend of mine introduced All Seasons Homestay to me. I just thought 'ok, let give it a try'. From the moment I got out of the auto I started to fall in love with the beautiful, peaceful garden with a lot of birds around, lovely decoration everywhere, clean and well-equipped room and most importantly helpful and friendly hosts. Mrs. Ranjana & Mr. Dinesh gave me a lot of advices on places to go, things to do in Jaipur; introduced me good auto drivers. I really enjoyed staying with them, especially yoga time with family members. They even woke up early and gave me a drive to the rail station when I had a train at 5am, can't thank you enough for that. Highly recommend to those who visit Jaipur.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Splendid experience of staying at All seasons homestay.......food cooked by Ranjana was awesome!!!.......rooms were cosy n clean.......in short a home away from home!......would recommend to all who visit Jaipur

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family