“We need more like yours!”

All Seasons Homestay Jaipur
Ranked #3 of 498 Jaipur B&B and Inns
Bengaluru, India
“We need more like yours!”
Reviewed January 3, 2012

It has been the most memorable stay we had anywhere untill now. We stayed
here for two days and felt very much like home. The room where we
stayed was very cosy, decorated beautifully, neat and clean which impressed
us a lot. The food was equally good with an option for us to choose
breakfast, dinner items. Infact, we would have loved to stay some more days
had we not done booking to go to other cities in Rajasthan. No doubts, we
will come back to you again in the coming years. Thanks for being
courteous, hospitable and making our stay memorable.

Room Tip: Both deluxe and super deluxe are good but if you have a child then prefer super deluxe.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
  • Hebrew first
New Delhi, India
Reviewed January 3, 2012

I visited Jaipur in the last weekend of December 2011 with my wife and stayed at All Seasons Home Stay. We had a wonderful experience at All Seasons and we actually felt as if we've stayed with our relatives or friends. The rooms are very comfortable and clean and the homestay is located at one of the calmer streets in Jaipur, close to the major attractions in the city. The family is extremely helpful and they also guided us regarding sight seeing in the city, places to go for shopping etc. Most importantly, the owners are absolutely passionate about their work and they are definitely one of the bests. Strongly recommended. Four Star comfort at budget prices.

Manila, Philippines
Reviewed January 2, 2012

I don't think I could have found a homier homestay in Jaipur.
My room on the second floor was warm and cosy, with pretty quilted blankets and colorful lamps. It had its own kitchen as well, complete with fridge and stove.
The bathroom was a bit small, but clean and heater-equipped.
Dinesh and Ranjana are a lovely couple who have opened their house to guests. They were very accommodating -- picking me up from another guest house, dropping me off at the Old City, transporting my luggage, helping me book my train tickets, and then bringing me to the station at 6am.
The whole family including their kids, was warm and welcoming, and made me feel comfortable in their home, having breakfast with them (and beer late in the night) and lounging around in the living room.
The guest rooms are in the back of the house, so you can opt for more privacy as well.
Traveling is all the more rewarding if you make connections with locals who give you an insight into their culture. And my conversations with Dinesh and Ranjana gave me a lot to think about on India -- its people and its ways, its past and its politics.
I will remember India's grand monuments and vibrant cities, but most special are the people I met and their kind hospitality.

Room Tip: Opt for a first floor room if you want a garden
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed January 2, 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed at the All Seasons in December 2011. Put simply, it has been our favourite accomodation in India thus far. Not only are the rooms beautifully finished, but our bed was soft and comfortable, the shower was self contained (a rarity), the location was central, and there were fully functioning TV/air-con AND fast/consistent Wifi facilities. I really felt as though I was staying at a boutique hotel, minus the sterile hotel atmosphere. The atmosphere couldn't be faulted either - Ranjana and Dinesh are two of the most warm and lovely people I've ever met. I really can't recommend the All Season's any more! I'm restraining my praise for this place as I don't want anyone to think this is a fake review!

Room Tip: We stayed in the red room, which was slightly more expensive, but totally worth it. However, I'v...
Bangalore
Reviewed December 25, 2011

We were three female travellers from Bangalore visiting Jaipur for just a day. Trip advisor reviews of this homestay did not fail us. We were picked up from the station by Ranjana herself in the wee hours of morning as she was there to drop off a guest who had problems booking a taxi.

The homestay is,infact, a huge impressive bungalow with a beautiful, well maintained garden. Though located centrally, the homestay in itself is very peaceful and quiet. Our room was clean, comfortable and very artistically decorated. The bungalow on the whole has a very artistic feel to it, each decorative piece reflecting local craftmanship. We also had a cozy balcony overlooking a small sitout garden. There was hot water supply whenever required. The breakfast was typical home cooked food, that we relished while having a conversation with Ranjana about where to go and what to buy. Ranjana also arranged for transport for an enitre day of sight seeing. We did not face any problems whatsoever during our stay and Ranjana has been a wonderful host, very friendly and helpful. Definitely recommend All Seasons Homestay ! Wish we had more than just a day to soak in the ambience of this place...

P.S : Dont miss shopping for blue pottery at the Jaipur Blue Pottery Art Center !!!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends
berlin
Reviewed December 22, 2011

This homestay is absolutely a wonderful place to stay in Jaipur. The rooms are nicely decorated, spacious, spotless, the bathroom is very clean. Also something you will not find so often in India- a calm place to get a good nights sleep. The guesthouse is not far from all major atractions, but is in a calm street so you won't get woken up from a noisy street. But the best thing about this place are the owners- they will do everything to make your stay unforgettable. But in the same time you will never feel that you had no personal space. Each room is like a small appartment with seperate entry, so if you want to have your peace, you can have it anytime. They are also fantastic cooks, so I suggest you try out the homemade meals! And for breakfast you just have to tell what your wishes are, everything will be done. While I was staying there, there was another guest who had major problems with train bookings and other stuff, the owners could not have done more to help out this guy. I stayed as a solo traveller for 2 nights there and I could not feel more safe. All in all- one of the best places I stayed on my whole India trip, so just book it if you go to Jaipur- you will have a fantastic time!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 16, 2011

Thank you so much for the wonderful time in Jaipur! The rooms are spotless, the beds comfortable, a little garden or veranda gives some private outdoor space. Dinner and breakfast with the family are an absolute highlight - the food is delicious and having a chat with you Ranjana and Dinesh was just the perfect end to a wonderful day. We also enjoyed the morning walks with you in the park and the shopping tips. Only thing to be aware of - for the basic room the shower is arranged Indian style in the bath room what means the whole bathroom is wet once you have had a shower (however, this is different in the deluxe room and this seems to be normal in India).

Room Tip: Go for the deluxe room if you want the shower separate from the bath room or the basic room if you w...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends