1,857 results
All reviews puppet show rooftop restaurant hotel manager mr residential area delicious food hot water two nights recommend this hotel neat and clean rooms value for money quiet location railway station golden triangle very nice hotel very pleasant stay enjoyed my stay the ground floor
Reviewed April 26, 2014

During our recent visit to India (Delhi-Agra-Jaipur-Jodhpur), we stayed at the Nahargarh Haveli after a tiring and stressful train ride from Agra. This hotel was the best welcome we received during our entire tour - the staff were friendly, the rooms were spacious and well appointed, and the food was quite nice. The concierge did everything to make our trip easy and enjoyable, including booking our onward train tickets to Jodhpur and giving us the best exchange rates for our Dollars during our entire trip. The only regret: not having enough time to extend our stay here and experience more of wonderful Jaipur.

Room Tip: Don't worry about not having a good view, you're not missing out on much as Jaipur is not a city of beautiful vistas like Jodhpur - however, the rooftop restaurant does provide a nice little ambiance and view of the surrounding areas of the city.
1  Thank JAYandLES
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Arrived after a tiring journey from Delhi.Staff was more than helpful in organizing my travel around town. Room was spacious and clean. Most importantly it was quiet.Food was excellent! My train was late on my day of departure and I was allowed to stay late free of charge. Staff are extremely friendly and helpful.

1  Thank sohel33
Reviewed April 23, 2014

We stayed at Nahargarh Haveli as part of a group tour, and were really satisfied. The rooms were comfortable and the breakfast was fine, and on the rooftop there is a very pleasant restaurant with music and puppets. We would definitely stay there again

The hotel is easy to find if you have the address!! Make sure that you take one of the hotel cards with you when you go out!

Reviewed April 20, 2014

We stayed here two nights and it's a really good place. Service is excellent. We asked for a blow dryer and almost few seconds after I hung up the phone, they brought the dryer to the room. Talk about fast service :-)

We really liked the food here. Good combination of continental and Indian food. Nice little dining area near the reception. Very spacious rooms. Don't know whether its just the room we stayed or all the rooms are like that or not. Small elevator though but the bellhop is very helpful with everything.

Little bit far from the attractions but since we had the car, it didn't really matter to us. Great place to stay in Jaipur.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Francis K
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Arrived after a long journey from Delhi. Checkin was swift and the staff couldn't be more than helpful in advising places to see and organising my travel around town. Room was spacious, comfortable and clean. Most importantly it was quiet! Although only a 15 minute walk or short rickshaw to the centre. Food is excellent! My train didn't depart until late on my day of departure and I was offered a very late checkout free of charge. Staff are extremely friendly and courteous. The manager went out of his way to help and can be found chatting to guests throughout the day. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo