1,832 results
All reviewspuppet showrooftop restauranthotel manager mrresidential areadelicious foodhot watertwo nightsrecommend this hotelneat and clean roomsvalue for moneyquiet locationrailway stationgolden trianglevery nice hotelvery pleasant stayenjoyed my staythe ground floor
Reviewed April 13, 2014

First time in Jaipur, stayed at this hotel with my boy friend booked through makemytrip.com.

Cute little room. Has a mini fridge although I found it was too cold and froze our water and leftovers.

Staff was very helpful. Owner booked us a taxi our first full day to everywhere we wanted to go for 8 hours, costed 1500 rs. You could probably book directly through taxi service and get a bit cheaper though.

Washroom could have been a bit cleaner that is all I find that needs improvement!

Second morning we didn't make it down for the continental breakfast which is from 7:30-10am. We got a call from the front desk asking if we would like breakfast brought up to our room free of charge. They brought toast, omelette, coffee and juice. This was really appreciated!!

Hot water is only available from 7:30-10 in the morning and evening.

Would come back!!!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

Excellent accommodation, very courteous staff, even though location is not perfect, the owner and the staff made it really comfortable for us. We had a small mixup with our travel agent, however the owner of the place accommodated our request and later on upgraded our room to a suite since it was not our mistake. We really appreciate it. Also Mr. Haroon accompanied us over dinner and it was a great time. Thanks Haroon for making our stay in Jaipur a memorable one.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

We stayed one of the back rooms. Room looks so nice at first sight but had no window. No hot water for the shower. The toilet had cleaned bandage but it was used someone made pee on the sitting place.. Dinner on the rooftop restaurant was ok with bad service and breakfast was poor..

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed April 9, 2014

This beautiful hotel is undergoing big changes in an effort to make themselves even more comfortable. Hand painted decor on walls and ceilings set the elegant tone. The rooms are large and have adequate facilities, bathroom, AC, desk, etc. The rooftop restaurant offers an enormous variety of Indian, Continental and Chinese food. We ate there twice, had room service once, and all was excellent and reasonably priced. The first day, the breakfast buffet (included in room rate) was marginal, very dried out pancakes, potato, no condiments. I asked for Indian breakfast and received an excellent omelette, no extra charge. The next day, the buffet had been changed for the better and included a large choice of continental and Indian dishes, along with condiments!! Best service I have ever received anywhere in the world! Rafik and the other reception staff, along with the very attentive wait staff, are friendly, communicative and doing everything possible to please the guests. Just ask and they will provide. Terrific hotel in Jaipur! I plan to return!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 8, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for two nights and it definitely lived up to its high reviews! The rooms are very charming with beautifully painted ceilings and emerald green cabinet fixtures. The staff was friendly and responsive to my requests and the breakfast was the best I'd had out of all the previous hotels I stayed at. The only negative feeling I had was knowing that my stay was coming to an end and wishing for just one more night. If you plan to visit Jaipur, you must check out this adorable place!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo