1,858 results
All reviews puppet show rooftop restaurant hotel manager mr residential area delicious food hot water two nights recommend this hotel neat and clean rooms value for money quiet location railway station golden triangle very nice hotel very pleasant stay enjoyed my stay the ground floor
Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

We stayed one of the back rooms. Room looks so nice at first sight but had no window. No hot water for the shower. The toilet had cleaned bandage but it was used someone made pee on the sitting place.. Dinner on the rooftop restaurant was ok with bad service and breakfast was poor..

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed April 9, 2014

This beautiful hotel is undergoing big changes in an effort to make themselves even more comfortable. Hand painted decor on walls and ceilings set the elegant tone. The rooms are large and have adequate facilities, bathroom, AC, desk, etc. The rooftop restaurant offers an enormous variety of Indian, Continental and Chinese food. We ate there twice, had room service once, and all was excellent and reasonably priced. The first day, the breakfast buffet (included in room rate) was marginal, very dried out pancakes, potato, no condiments. I asked for Indian breakfast and received an excellent omelette, no extra charge. The next day, the buffet had been changed for the better and included a large choice of continental and Indian dishes, along with condiments!! Best service I have ever received anywhere in the world! Rafik and the other reception staff, along with the very attentive wait staff, are friendly, communicative and doing everything possible to please the guests. Just ask and they will provide. Terrific hotel in Jaipur! I plan to return!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 8, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for two nights and it definitely lived up to its high reviews! The rooms are very charming with beautifully painted ceilings and emerald green cabinet fixtures. The staff was friendly and responsive to my requests and the breakfast was the best I'd had out of all the previous hotels I stayed at. The only negative feeling I had was knowing that my stay was coming to an end and wishing for just one more night. If you plan to visit Jaipur, you must check out this adorable place!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed April 3, 2014

Hi i am Darshan Naik from Surat.We have superb stay at Nahargarh Haveli Hotel at Jaipur.Peaceful place nearby station Malls Rajmandir cinema,prime location.Family hotel neat and clean,rooftop resutrant is awesome with puppte show,room is wonderfull,room service superb,food is testy.Mr Jaan the owner is jantleman,must enjoy paintings in hotel.Mr Jaan is humble helpful person..Homely stay at Jaipur..

Room Tip: suites is big corner side
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank darshanrenu
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Staff excellent, jaan was very helpfull booked our ongoing train tickets & organised our taxi to the station even picking us up on arrival for no extra charge, the roof top restaurant was very nice & I can honestly say the best indian food I've had since being in India the resteraunt staff are very good at getting you the right dish according to your taste

• Stayed: March 2014