1,857 results
All reviews puppet show rooftop restaurant hotel manager mr residential area delicious food hot water two nights recommend this hotel neat and clean rooms value for money quiet location railway station golden triangle very nice hotel very pleasant stay enjoyed my stay the ground floor
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Staff excellent, jaan was very helpfull booked our ongoing train tickets & organised our taxi to the station even picking us up on arrival for no extra charge, the roof top restaurant was very nice & I can honestly say the best indian food I've had since being in India the resteraunt staff are very good at getting you the right dish according to your taste

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank 2sykes1
Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

I stay there a couple of day with family ....the expirence was so good to stay there in hotel in jaipur ....main point is rooms are excellent ...clean ...and food was delesious ....i prefer to my friends and other when they visit jaipur must stay in nahargarh haweli ....thnks

2  Thank RanbirS89
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Two days and nights in Jaipur, what a wonderful experience!
So much to see and do and impossible in the short time we were here, but because of the help and overwhelming hospitality of the staff at the Haveli we were staying at, the impossible was achieved, to our own satisfaction.
The Nahargarh Haveli, a great place to stay!
Travelling anywhere can be stressful, the further from home you go the more worrying it can become.
If, like me, you NEVER go abroad, stressful becomes TERRIFYING! Well, it turned out ok, and that's simply because of the Nahargarh.
The owner, Haroon, spent a lot of time with us and gave us some great advice on where to go and what to see. He actually arranged things so that the next leg of our journey would go as smoothly as possible, so thank you Haroon.
The Haveli itself was great, good food and very comfortable rooms, clean and tidy, and the staff unobtrusive, so all in all..loved it.

3  Thank Rabindra Singh B
Reviewed March 25, 2014

We stayed a couple of nights at the Nahargarh Haveli. My wife and I booked a super deluxe as I booked a deluxe room for my father. Both rooms were very spacious and more than met our expectations.

We arrived late at night (11pm) and we were met promptly by our driver Rajveer at jaipur train station. The Haveli is only 5mins drive away and we sitting sipping with a cold Kingfisher on the rooftop terrace by 11.30pm.

The hotel staff sorted our 2 day itinerary which included City Palace, Agra Fort, Monkey Temple and the main shopping Bazaar. Our driver Rajveer drove us around and waited very patiently on us while we were shown around these amazing sights of Jaipur.

The staff at the Haveli are extremely helpful! From the waiters to the management I could not find a single fault!

The main purpose of our trip was to trace relatives of my grandfather in Punjab. The manager Haroon sat with us and listened to our story. He put us in contact with his guy in Amritsar who is going to meet us and take us around the village my grandfather......that's story is to be continued, hopefully something good comes of that.

In summary the Haveli is a great family run hotel, not too big, not too small. The staff are extremely accommodating, the food fantastic and the rooms great! Do not hesitate to book up you won't be disappointed!

2  Thank Martin B
Reviewed March 25, 2014

We stayed 2 nights in this hotel, which we chose based on on trip advisor reviews.
We do not regret our decision and would recommend everyone to stay here! The food, rooms, service - all excellent!

We were 3 people, myself, my husband, and my father in law and so booked 2 rooms. We also met a fellow traveller en route on the train from Agra-Jaipur who came along with us in hope for a room! This was no issue.
The staff accommodated us in every way, from collecting us at the station, serving late night rooftop beers (11pm) on our arrival, to helping us create an itinerary for our 2 days in Jaipur.
This hotel is run by 2 brothers who are based in Delhi but one of them is always on site to help and advise in any way possible.
We had a hotel driver for the 2 days who brought us to the city palace, a fab market, the amber fort, and the monkey temple- all these places are highly recommended! (ESP. The monkeys!!)
The food ( breakfast/ lunch/ dinner) was also excellent- in fact some travellers we met came here for the food alone!

Our next destination in India is up to Amritsar/Jalandhar, where we hope to trace our family roots. The hotel manager @ Nahargarh Haveli sat with us for a couple of hours to hear our story and then phoned his contacts in Punjab, so that someone will be there for us on arrival to take us to the village and help us out- again very accommodating, and genuine.

The rooms were very clean and provide all the essentials and more including a fridge and a tv. We left our room-key behind the desk each day, which also meant our room was serviced daily.
It is important to note that this is not a 5* hotel and does not try to be. It is a boutique hotel, which is carefully furnished and designed to make you feel safe and comfortable.
It is exactly what we wanted, and more than provided the 'Jaipur' experience!
I could not find any flaws ( I tried!) with this hotel, however there are things to note such as hot water availability in the morning and evening at set times. ( note. If you need hot water outside these times, it is no issue- just let the staff know and it will be ready in minutes) This is purposely set, for environmental reasons - which can only be commended. There is no safe in the room, however, any items of value can be locked away on the ground floor. ( we did not feel the need to do this).

Any further questions , don't hesitate to comment/ ask but I can genuinely say in you are thinking twice about this hotel...... Just book it!

1  Thank lumarmacy