Nahargarh Haveli
$38
Agoda.com
$389
1,748 results
All reviewspuppet showrooftop restauranthotel manager mrresidential arearecommend this hoteldelicious foodhot watertwo nightsvalue for moneyneat and clean roomsquiet streetrailway stationgolden trianglevery pleasant stayexcellent hotelenjoyed my staythe ground floor
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Very good value for your money. Free wifi, good food, free train station pick up. We loved the room and lobby decor, it gives an authentic indian feel. The location is not an issue given that rickshaws in India are so inexpensive.

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Me and my father stayed at Nahargarh Haveli In the beginning of our trip in India. They gave us a warm welcome and the staff was very nice. The food is good and rooms are nice. And the hotel is not far from the old city. I really recommend this hotel to other people who is looking for a hotel in Jaipur. And if you need any help with a tour, then ask the manager for help he is more the willing to help you. He helped me and my father set up a nearly perfect trip with a car and driver, a really nice way to travel. We even came back in the end of our trip to stay a couple of nights more before we went back to Mumbai.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Johan K
Reviewed February 20, 2014

We stayed at this hotel after reading positive reviews on trip advisor. Like others, I was very impressed with the value for money. The staff were extremely friendly and accommodating, and the room was of a very high standard. The wifi worked properly (a first for us) and there was always a staff member on hand to assist. All in all, highly recommended.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank SKDM33
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

I stayed one night after booking a last minute reservation, and was very impressed for the price. First, I was picked up at the train station by a chauffeur who was ready and waiting for me. Upon arrival at the hotel I was greeted with hot tea for the sore throat I had, which was very considerate. The rooms were clean and comfortable with all the requisite amenities. Breakfast was included in the price the next morning and was a delicious mix of east and west with both eggs and local fare. All things considered, a spectacular value with a friendly and competent staff. I would recommend it to anyone looking for reliable service and comfort.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I and my friend stay here for two nights,when we enter it was welcome drink served by staff beautiful entrance with glass work, we have book deluxe room for us but surprisingly they have upgrade us with LOVELY PEACOCK SUITE ROOM !! it was so nice of them. Best part in room is PEACOCK BED:) i am loving it and Bathroom with bath tub just awesome:) as our room is on top floor above that hotel has roof top restaurant which is so nice, they have every evening papet show with less crowed to enjoy the same. location of the hotel is just few minutes from the city which help us to do a bulk & bulk shopping :) every time. still no disturbance by staff or city crowed. Yes last but not least the breakfast is include with our stay good value with good taste keep it up !! over all awesome stay love to visit again !!:)

Room Tip: The peacock suite room is awesome !!
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends