“Great hotel - wonderful hospitality”
Review of Nahargarh Haveli

Nahargarh Haveli
Ranked #9 of 393 Hotels in Jaipur
Reviewed January 2, 2013

This hotel is a great place for any stay in Jaipur. It is clean and very well run, and the manager Sher SIngh is a wonderful host. He not only made us feel at home, he also provided fantastic suggestions on how to organize our days in Jaipur and where to shop for fabrics and gemstones without the worry of being taken advantage of. The hotel is a short drive to the old city and conveniently close to the train station. The food at the restaurant is wonderful! It was so good to come back after a long day out and not have to worry about heading out for a meal!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Chris B

Reviewed January 1, 2013

I and my friend was completing the Golden Triangle tour and Jaipur was the last stop. We arrived late from Agra and was quite jaded after the ride to Jaipur and was expecting to have a good night rest. When we arrived, it was dark and we can't be bothered by the exterior appearance.

During the registeration, the apparance of the lobby looked increasing better than the previous two that we had stayed. Ambience was there and we were in our room within the next few minutes. The room was fantastic and we were very pleased with the facility in the room. Spacious, nice comfy beds and good bathrooms with kettle to make drinks. We were located at third level and free Wifi in the room that can be received even at the roof top dining area.

Dining was at the roof top and you can enjoy the night view of Jaipur from there, with the distant noises of traffic and railways. The air is cooling in the evening and the price of food from the menu was decent. Food served was nice too. Next to the dinning tables, they had puppet shows but too bad we do not appreciate the art.

At each level, there were portraits of Indian arts that beautifies the corridors. Breakfast was nice with more varieties of choices. We stayed for a comfortable two nights that rejuvenated us to face the long drive back to Delhi.

Overall, a pleasant nice stay at the hotel. I am quite skeptical about India's hotel standard but Nahargarh Haveli certainly made me reconsider to return to stay and certainly, to recommend this hotel to anyone who is to visit Jaipur.

Room Tip: Avoid ground level rooms as the reception counter is nearby. Level 3 seems to be ideal as is just be...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank gecko_cheeko
Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

Great value for money. Nice, cosy rooms, central location in heart of city, friendly staff.
We had requested for additonal bed for a child and they had everything ready when ee checked in.

Clean carpeted hallway, jaguar fittings in bathrooms, gives a sense of honesty to their approach.

Very mucn recommended.

1  Thank AbhijitMajumdar
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Myself and my family loved our stay. here. The price was very reasonable and our room was perfect: comfortable and clean and everything we needed.
The staff were friendly and helpful too. As we run our own hotels in Nepal, we are pretty fussy guests and there was nothing we could fault. Compared to other hotels we stayed at on our travels in India this one is good value and has a lovely atmosphere.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank Ailsa C
Reviewed December 27, 2012

I was staying in this hotel between dec 26 and dec 28 2012. Comfy and clean rooms, breakfast included. The only thing is that there is no wifi on the 4th floor. But when I asked to change my room, I've got another one within 5 minutes and with no questions.
Overall I'm very pleased with this hotel.
I'm travel a lot and see a lot of hotels and from my expirience, I can highly recommend this hotel.

3  Thank Olegpro13
Reviewed December 27, 2012

We loved this hotel. We felt a little stressed after Agra and it was a great relief when we arrived and the manager Sher met us in the lobby and asked us what we hoped to achieve during our two day stay and how he could help. He told us great places to go, which allowed us to be very efficient with our time and feel more relaxed. The room was very nice-colored glass windows and a small coffee table in front of the window added personality. At the complementary breakfast and not-complementary but excellent and reasonably priced rooftop dinners, it was easy to converse with other travelers, which we found very pleasant and helpful. This place attracts people from all over. Great overall-will stay here next time.

5  Thank kjwolff
Reviewed December 26, 2012

The room was very clean and comfortable. It was also very quiet.
The manager was very kind gave me good guestions for the sightseeing in Jaipur.
Thanks to this hotel people, I really enjoyed staying in Jaipur even I traveled alone.
I would like to stay this hotel again when I come back to city.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo