“Very nice , cosy hotel, friendly staff. Puppet show, rooftop dining and central location. Value for money.”
Review of Nahargarh Haveli

Nahargarh Haveli
Ranked #9 of 383 Hotels in Jaipur
Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

Great value for money. Nice, cosy rooms, central location in heart of city, friendly staff.
We had requested for additonal bed for a child and they had everything ready when ee checked in.

Clean carpeted hallway, jaguar fittings in bathrooms, gives a sense of honesty to their approach.

Very mucn recommended.

1  Thank AbhijitMajumdar
There are newer reviews for Nahargarh Haveli

Reviewed December 28, 2012

Myself and my family loved our stay. here. The price was very reasonable and our room was perfect: comfortable and clean and everything we needed.
The staff were friendly and helpful too. As we run our own hotels in Nepal, we are pretty fussy guests and there was nothing we could fault. Compared to other hotels we stayed at on our travels in India this one is good value and has a lovely atmosphere.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank Ailsa C
Reviewed December 27, 2012

I was staying in this hotel between dec 26 and dec 28 2012. Comfy and clean rooms, breakfast included. The only thing is that there is no wifi on the 4th floor. But when I asked to change my room, I've got another one within 5 minutes and with no questions.
Overall I'm very pleased with this hotel.
I'm travel a lot and see a lot of hotels and from my expirience, I can highly recommend this hotel.

3  Thank Olegpro13
Reviewed December 27, 2012

We loved this hotel. We felt a little stressed after Agra and it was a great relief when we arrived and the manager Sher met us in the lobby and asked us what we hoped to achieve during our two day stay and how he could help. He told us great places to go, which allowed us to be very efficient with our time and feel more relaxed. The room was very nice-colored glass windows and a small coffee table in front of the window added personality. At the complementary breakfast and not-complementary but excellent and reasonably priced rooftop dinners, it was easy to converse with other travelers, which we found very pleasant and helpful. This place attracts people from all over. Great overall-will stay here next time.

5  Thank kjwolff
Reviewed December 26, 2012

The room was very clean and comfortable. It was also very quiet.
The manager was very kind gave me good guestions for the sightseeing in Jaipur.
Thanks to this hotel people, I really enjoyed staying in Jaipur even I traveled alone.
I would like to stay this hotel again when I come back to city.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
4  Thank Yuki I
Reviewed December 25, 2012 via mobile

The manager at this hotel is amazing. I had taken my friends passport by mistake. she was flying to mumbai and immediately out of the country so it was important to get the passport to her as soon as possible. The manager helped me find a carrier who could deliver it in a few hours, found me a driver to take me to the airport and even came with me to make sure things worked out. On the way, he called the carrier several times to ask them to wait for us bc we were running late. He spent easily 2.5 hrs with me just to solve my problem. I have nevet seen this level of service in any other hotel. Kudos!

4  Thank ontheroad1121
Reviewed December 23, 2012

Stayed here 2 nights, 22nd and 23rd December. Beautiful room and lovely rooftop restaurant and friendly staff, highly recommended. Room and bathroom were very clean with plenty of hot water and a good breakfast. Complimentary wifi was reliable and fast enough for a good Skype connection back home.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms on the ground floor as reception can be a little noisy
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo