$67
$61
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $72/night.

$101
Priceline
$50
$114
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $168/night.

ITC Rajputana, Jaipur(Jaipur)
$78
$74
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $94/night.

$114
$107
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $141/night.

$125
$103
$77
$45
Priceline
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $52/night.

$379
$429
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $491/night.

1,796 results
All reviewspuppet showrooftop restauranthotel manager mrresidential areadelicious foodhot watertwo nightsrecommend this hotelneat and clean roomsvalue for moneyquiet locationrailway stationexcellent hotelgolden trianglevery pleasant stayenjoyed my staythe ground floor
Reviewed September 29, 2012

I had never been to Jaipur before, I was – naturally - unfamiliar with the city, and, after reading some comments and reviews on TripAdvisor and other sites, I eventually chose the Nahargarh Haveli.

The hotel is situated in a quiet area, a few hundred meters from Mirza Ismail Road.
I booked a Deluxe room for my 4-day stay in September, and I was given room 208.

The room was spacious, nicely decorated and perfectly clean. The bathroom was spotless.
Hot water was always available, and I don't remember experiencing any power cut.
All staff members whom, for various reasons, I had the opportunity to speak with, were particularly cordial, efficient and professional.

The Manager, Mr. Sher Singh, is very nice person, who helped me make the most out of my first visit ever to the city by arranging a car tour with a guide. The tour in question was reasonably priced and included all major attractions.

For work-related reasons, I need to connect my laptop to the Internet several hours a day, and it goes without saying that the complimentary in-room Wi-Fi access was useful.

The laundry service was inexpensive and fast; my clothes were collected in the morning and returned 8-9 hours later, in the evening.

I'm adding this information for those who may need to withdraw cash with an international (non-Indian) ATM card: there's an ATM that accepts Cirrus cards just 150 meters from the hotel.

Should I return to Jaipur in the future, I would definitely stay at the Nahargarh Haveli again.
I highly recommend it!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
4  Thank DARYLTRN
Reviewed September 28, 2012

I spent two happy days here as the place was fairly clean and well done up. On the second day I asked for my room to be cleaned and specified that nothing should be removed from the table. In the evening I came back to my room to find some papers missing. These were my daily account of the time spent on my holiday and expenditures. It may not be important for the staff but for me it was the logbook of m holiday. I called the reception for an explanation and after a while a room boy appeared and he seemed totally unconcerned which was annoying. Inspite of what happened a heart felt apology would have done but for the uncaring attitude of the staff.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank rachita v
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Booked this hotel last minute based on good reviews of hospitality and cleanliness and this was certainly the case!! Was greeted with a very warm welcome, rooms were clean and beds were extremely comfortable, the interior decoration is fantastic and the food was amazing!! We stayed for 2 nights and would recommend this hotel to anyone, they will also organise trips out around the palaces, as my dad was driving we had a personal guide who spoke good English and it was fantastic and he stayed with us until 9pm no complaints and did not rush us!! Therefore £20 a night in a deluxe room with breakfast included...truly good value for money I will be coming back here with my other half sometime soon :-)

• Stayed: September 2012
4  Thank AmyPassap
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Mé and my girlfriend stayed here for 2 days, and we enjoyed it alot. Staff is very kind, our room was perfekt. Clean towels, Nice bed. I Will recommend it to my friends and family
Kindly regards
Thomas and Emilie
Denmark

• Stayed: September 2012
3  Thank ThomasRosenberg
Reviewed September 16, 2012

If I go back to Jaipur I would definitely stay in this hotel! Clean room, hot shower, wifi, great restaurant, and a nice quiet location....oh and a really helpful manager!! What more do you need? It was about a 10 minute tuk tuk ride from the Pink City which at first I thought would be too far but it was perfect and a wonderful haven to go back to after the sensory overload of the city. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends