$67
$61
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $72/night.

$101
$114
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $168/night.

ITC Rajputana, Jaipur(Jaipur)
$78
$74
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $94/night.

$114
$103
Travelocity
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $141/night.

$125
$103
$77
$45
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $52/night.

$50
$45
$379
$429
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $489/night.

1,796 results
All reviewspuppet showrooftop restauranthotel manager mrresidential areadelicious foodhot watertwo nightsrecommend this hotelneat and clean roomsvalue for moneyquiet locationrailway stationexcellent hotelgolden trianglevery pleasant stayenjoyed my staythe ground floor
Reviewed August 29, 2012

We had a very pleasant stay . Staff was very cordial . Our super deluxe room was specious and clean. Food in the restaurant was good. Entire staff : General manager, reception, room service, house keeping and restaurant were nice and provided quality service with smile on face. WIFI facility in the room was of a great value. We got very good value for the money spent for the hotel.We could not go out on 22 August due to heavy rain. Spent the day in the hotel, but it was not boring at all to spend the day in the hotel.

Rajendra Mehta
B/52 Shaligram 3
Prahladnagar
Ahmedabad 380 015 India

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank RAJKM
Reviewed August 25, 2012

I arrived at this hotel with a bad case of Delhi Belly and the whole staff from the manager down went out of their way to look after me and check with my daughter as to how I was feeling and if they could offer any assistance. Everyone was so kind and thoughtful and this really impressed me. The hotel is clean and the rooms have all the expected facilities. The rooftop restaurant and puppet show were great. Nothing you ask is too much for the staff and I thank them for looking after us so well. I recommend this hotel in Jaipur.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Jo_AnnHongKong
Reviewed August 24, 2012

I will recommend this friendly hotel, the staff and especially the manager were so nice with my family. The manager speak french, my kids could manage to speak with him as well.
The only drawback is the food, this need to be improved.
Except this point, we have really enjoyed to stay at this hotel, we will come back (the food is not really a problem, we are going to jaipur to see palace, fort... and not for the food !!!).

Room Tip: the ground room is very big, good selection for a family with one or two kids.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank michfr77
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Great decor,friendly staff good facilities,I really enjoyed my stay in this hotel. The hotel itself was very clean and the staff were very helpful and friendly. They also have a rooftop restaurant which looks over all of Jaipur. The view was beautiful, and the food was delicious. It was the nicest hotel I stayed in when travelling through India.

Room Tip: always read about the hotel on trip advisor ....was a good stay
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
6  Thank 25Michaela66
Reviewed August 18, 2012

My mom and two of our friends and myself arrived at the Nahargarh Haveli Hotel after travelling from Agra, and spent two glorious nights here. The manager and all the staff were so heart warming and friendly and were always there to give us a helping hand. The toilets were so clean as well the room. The breakfast was very good. The roof top restaurant was magnificent, and the service there was excellent. Will certainly visit again!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends