Nahargarh Haveli
$12
$37
$32
1,735 results
All reviewspuppet showrooftop restauranthotel manager mrresidential arearecommend this hoteldelicious foodhot watertwo nightsvalue for moneyneat and clean roomsquiet streetrailway stationgolden trianglevery pleasant stayexcellent hotelenjoyed my staythe ground floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 28, 2012

Where to begin.
Amazing rooftop restaurant serving the best Indian food I've eaten in my travels. Beer is also on the menu, but no wine. The staff went out of their way to collect us a bottle from a shop near by.

Rooms were gorgeous and spotless.
Great location for site seeing.

This hotel will soon rate number 1 on Trip Advisor.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
19  Thank Leisa76
Reviewed April 28, 2012

Great hotel & super friendly staff. The room was REALLY clean & the restaurant was one of the best meals I had in India. This was my first trip to India and if I am ever lucky enough to go back I would 100% stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
17  Thank AmandaChiangMai
Reviewed April 23, 2012

This was a great hotel. The people were friendly and the rooms were clean and comfortable. The beds were not too hard and there was a good restaurant on the roof. It was not far from the railway station which was convenient for a late arrival. It was walking distance into the town and markets but a hot walk. Tuk tuks were available for around 40 rupees.

Room Tip: Our room looked out on to the street. It was a back street so it was not noisy. I think all the rooms did the same thing. It was not a very large hotel.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
22  Thank pmacLondon
Reviewed April 23, 2012

We stayed here for two nights and found a welcomed difference to most hotels we had stayed in India before.Rooms were clean,all the applications and amenities (WiFi,TV,AC,Shower etc.) worked perfectly,staff was very friendly and helpful,breakfast offered a big selection.Also, the small rooftop restaurant can be recommended!

• Stayed: April 2012
19  Thank arothach
Reviewed April 21, 2012

Highly recommend this heritage hotel in Jaipur. I have stayed at three heritage hotels in India over the past month, and this has been the best stay of my journey. The hotel is centrally located in a safe and quiet residental area. Sitting in my room the only noise I hear is from the railway station when a train is departing the station. If you are a light sleeper be prepared.

Service levels throughout are excellent, and I felt welcomed as soon as I entered the hotel. You can see that the staff care for this hotel and are very happy to assist with any queries you may have.

The breakfast buffet is located on the ground floor, and the main restaurant was a delighful surprise - a rooftop, open air restaurant. This is a wonderful way to enjoy dinner - overlooking the city, and the food is very good. You can choose from Indian, Chinese and continental cuisine.

Internet access is available in your room.

There are many hotels to choose from in Jaipur, and I would not hesitate to stay here again. I look forward to my next visit.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo