Nahargarh Haveli
$68
$91
$84
1,735 results
All reviewspuppet showrooftop restauranthotel manager mrresidential arearecommend this hoteldelicious foodhot watertwo nightsvalue for moneyneat and clean roomsquiet streetrailway stationgolden trianglevery pleasant stayexcellent hotelenjoyed my staythe ground floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 7, 2012

The hotel is nice, well kept and clean. The staff earns this hotel the top score. We got a really nice welcome in the reception, and the staff showed us all the facilities. The manager was very attentive, and helped us with organizing everything we wanted to do. He even helped us negotiate prizes with our rickshaw driver.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
9  Thank dkdamako
Reviewed April 4, 2012

Namaste:) Me and my friend had great time in Jaipur and our Hotel was very nice. The staff was very kind and helpful. Rooms were very clean and the restaurant was nice to taste Indian Food. Mr.Sher Singh, the general manager of the hotel was in charge very efficiently and I definitely recommend this place to all visiting Jaipur, India:)

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
7  Thank Elif Y
Reviewed March 25, 2012

Nice hotell and great staff. Good rooftop restaurant with entertainment. Big clean rooms.

• Stayed: March 2012
8  Thank Jenscca
Reviewed March 24, 2012

A really nice and clean hotel! The best is, the manager helps you with everything he can!! I was travelling alone through India which can be really hard as a woman-but in this hotel I had the feeling they really took care of me and treated me in the best way!!
I enjoyed the night staying there and had the feeling that they would help me with any problem I could have had!!!!

• Stayed: February 2012
5  Thank Traveller00007
Reviewed March 21, 2012

We had a very nice welcome when we arrived at the Nahargarh Haveli Hotel in Jaipur, India, In spite that there was a room to short because our groupe changed from 1 to 2 people that wanted a single room, the manager helpt us out and he even gave us a luxury room the last night. The whole staff was helpfull and freindley. If we go back too Jaipur,we surely shall stay in the Nahargarh Haveli hotel again.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends