1,858 results
All reviews puppet show rooftop restaurant hotel manager mr residential area delicious food hot water two nights recommend this hotel neat and clean rooms value for money quiet location railway station golden triangle very nice hotel very pleasant stay enjoyed my stay the ground floor
Reviewed April 11, 2011

This hotel was not pre booked, it was recommended by the railway tourist information office, they gave us 3 hotels to check, this was the first we tried, it had very comfortable rooms and we liked it so much we did not check the others out. The staff were excellent, they had a lovely restaurant the food was very nice, they also had a roof terrace that had a puppet show which was very entertaining. .

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dingdongs2
Reviewed March 17, 2011

poor end of town and suffers from railway noise.
bathroom has been updated but mould stains on bedroom side of wall have not been removed.
food good service very good

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank sack102
Reviewed January 31, 2011

it was my first experience in India and i was travelling alone... i felt there home, ate good, slept confortable and everybody in the whole staff was precious, gentle and kind to me.
I do really suggest this hotel to anybody!!!
erika salazer

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank erika_salazer
Reviewed January 25, 2011

We had the pleasure if staying at the Nahargarh Haveli Hotel during our visit to Jaipur in Sept. 2010. If you're looking for a central location but away from the hustle and bustle, clean, neat and modern rooms and restaurant, friendly and helpful staff then this would be the place for you. We stayed here for two days and it added to the pleasure of our trip. We had spent a lot of time in India and stayed in about 19 different hotels. Nahargarh Haveli definitely ranks in among the top.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank angarakbicchoo
Reviewed January 11, 2011

I must say that my one month journey through Rajastan took me to many different hotels. Walking into my room at the Nahargarh Haveli, was like the entrance into paradise! Very clean, quiet, hot water at any time of the day or night, a beautiful balcony overlooking the city and the best bed sheets that could dress a perfect bed. My friend was in her own room, on the floor just below mine and she found all the same important qualities that I did. We would come back to our room at the end of the day, always to find our room cleaned and the bed,towels,soap and shampoo freshened for the evening. They even offered me a space heater for the room, but it wasn't needed, due to the great down bedding that was already provided.
Our travel agent from Delhi put us there for a reason. Yes, we were told that the hotel just opened a few months ago and that they were still working on a few details. But in our eyes, everything that pertained to us, was the best it could be. The restaurant had a nice varied menu and the waiters were very helpful and patient with our questions just as the gentlemen were at the front desk.
As one can see from the grand entrance of the hotel as you walk into the lobby that is exquisitely painted in traditional haveli style,with a floor design made from all natural stones, that the owner (or architect) of this hotel has put in alot of time, effort and energy to make for a pleasant hotel, that is pleasing to the eye along with the luxury of a comfortable room. Everything that a weary traveller needs!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with friends