“Jaipur Visit”

Ranked #210 of 498 Jaipur B&B and Inns
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
“Jaipur Visit”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Honestly, visiting Jaipur in month of March is not a good idea. it was very hot. But stay in this Hotel has made out trip bettter and pleasant. Good Hotel with good service and with good staff. but food was average.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Neha A
Aman A, Owner at Hotel Whispering Palms, responded to this review, August 30, 2013

Warm greetings from Whispering Palms, Jaipur !

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at our hotel and also for taking the time out to review the hotel on TripAdvisor.

Thank you for the positive comments on our staff and the hotel. We take great pleasure in serving our guests and I'm glad to hear you appreciate our staff.

Thank you for your comment on the food. I have looked into the specific items served to you during your stay and we have worked to improve the quality. We continuously work to better our restaurant menu as well as the food quality. I am sure the next time you visit our hotel, you will be extremely satisfied.

Guests like you are a huge motivation and inspiration for my team. We look forward to welcoming you back again to Jaipur and it would be an honour to serve you again at Whispering Palms.

Director

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
Reviewed March 30, 2013

We had a very nice and comfortable stay here. The location of this hotel is very peaceful.
Service is also good. Food quality of the restraunt "Breeze" could have been better.
Overall its a very good hotel and value for money.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank UtpalK

Warm greetings from Whispering Palms, Jaipur !

Thank you for your comment on the quality of food. I have looked into the specific items served to you during your stay and we have improved the quality. We continuously work on our restaurant menu and the quality of our food. I am sure the next time you visit us, you will be extremely satisfied.

Jodhpur, India
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Nice & Comfortable stay at the hotel of our company people. Hotel is good for business people but the location is little far from the city centre. the only problem is it is very far from airport & Industrial area

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

2 Thank Saurabh G

Warm greetings from Whispering Palms, Jaipur !

Thank you for the positive comments. We understand we are not close to the airport and we try to make it up with personalized service and good rooms. I am glad you enjoyed your stay at the hotel. Guests like you are a huge motivation and inspiration for my team.

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed February 23, 2012

I booked the hotel through yatra.com and also called them to confirm for the booking, they confirmed the booking is there for 2 rooms but when we reached there they gave us an unpleasant surprise that the booking is for one room only. After driving 250kms from delhi we didn't want to hear that but after waiting for 30 mins and arguing they gave another room.

When I called them I also enquired whether the breakfast was included or not, to which they said that it was available with my booking, but there was another surprise in store, when I went to have the breakfast they said that EP plan doesn't include the breakfast and I need to pay , I told them that when I called the reception they said that breakfast was included.

Well after arguing a lot with the hotel manager and making them realize that it was their mistake that when I called to ask whether breakfast is there or not they should have told me that my plan didnt include any breakfast, he agreed not to charge for the breakfast.

The hotel was neat and clean but it doesn't have a covered parking, the car needs to be parked outside.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank rishi76

Warm greetings from Whispering Palms, Jaipur !

We take great pleasure in serving our guests and I'm a bit disheartened to hear the confusion that happened which inconvenienced you. I have spoken to my team and sorted out this matter. We have improved our system and I can assure you, this will not happen again.

I am happy the Manager decided to not charge you for breakfast. I hope apart from these hiccups, your stay was pleasant.

Guests like you are a huge motivation and inspiration for my team. I appreciate your comment and I'm positive, if you do come back to the property, you will be extremely happy with the changes we have made.

delhi
Reviewed January 3, 2012

friendly staff and good in service no words to say any thing its was wonderful property in jaipur as well as goa.i use this property first time in jaipur but now i am every time and request you its amazing yaar.

Room Tip: rooms are too good
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
7 Thank rahul2012_2012

Warm greetings from Whispering Palms, Jaipur !

Guests like you are a huge motivation and inspiration for my team. I am glad to read such wonderful comments about our hotel and I am sure that other travelers will find your review helpful.