“Great place good cause good people”

Ladli Vocational Training Center
Ranked #69 of 306 Tours in Jaipur
More attraction details
Owner description: Vocational school for rescued street chidren. They welcome visitors and sell the jewelry the children make.
Reviewed March 10, 2012

Went to this place a few days ago after arranging the FREE pickup from their website. Nothing in India seems to be free but this was.

Got to the place after a short drive. Met by a lady who
Explained all about the cause and where the money goes then we were left
To look around at the items for sale with no pressure to buy anything. Also we got free refreshments as we browsed. We decided to do our gift shopping here as it is such a good cause if you have time definately visit the place. Good place and good people.

4  Thank bgjUk

Reviewed February 19, 2012

This charity does an amazing job caring for destitute children There is also a very nice gift shop set in a shady courtyard where tea will be provided!

1  Thank Ellie B
Reviewed February 17, 2012

My husband, an american doctor, and I took an all day tour of Ladli Vocational Training Center part of I-India. What a truly amazing organization thats true purpose lies in helping children. We came with an open mind to see what kind of work they were with the doing with the street children in Jaipur. This organization is multi-faceted: they feed, educate, house when necessary, provide medical care and teach vocational training to children who are the poorest of the poor. They do this amazing program with volunteers, teachers and medical personel who are loving, kind and respectful to these kids. We will definitely be back to help support and volunteer at I-India. Next time we will bring our children to help out too...

1  Thank Ruthluvindia
Reviewed February 6, 2012

Please go here and buy things! the jewelry is affordable and well-made and you are making a difference with every rupee. This is the perfect place to do your souvenir/gift shopping for friends back home.

The people were welcoming, the girls were lovely and happy and kind, and the experience was inspiring,

1  Thank kexiaomei
Reviewed January 16, 2012

I had a business obligation in Jaipur, so my wife decided to visit Ladl. She had considered going to a spa that day, but opted for Ladli. She did not regret her decision. My wife spent several hours working on jewelry with the girls. She was very impressed with the positive attitudes, and all the laughter. All the girls agree to participate in an education program in return for meals and the opportunity to create handicrafts, which allows them to produce income for their family. My wife felt very priviliged to visit this special place. My only regret was that I was unable to accompany her.

2  Thank PhiladelphiaTitus