“Best Hotel ever stayed”

Ranked #284 of 381 Hotels in Jaipur
Gutgaon
“Best Hotel ever stayed”
Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

I stayed with my friends in November I will never forget my this visit in this hotel.Large and beautifull rooms with proper 4 Star deluxe services.It was my birthday and fantastic party was orgnized by Hotel staff.
What a food with new taste we even did not think to go out to have any thing.
Highly recomded this hotel.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Prateek J, Owner at Hotel Libra, responded to this review, December 11, 2013
Dear Guest,

I thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking time to review your experience. I’m very happy to know that you had a brilliant stay and were impressed by the quality of our service.

Owner at Hotel Libra

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Mumbai
Reviewed December 4, 2013

This is a overpriced hotel with average facilities. Since it is situated is on Sikar road, the chages are very high. we had to stay near to Sikar road,so we booked this hotel. The price tag for breakfast,lunch and dinner was exorbitant.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Prateek J, Owner at Hotel Libra, responded to this review, December 11, 2013
Dear Guest,

On behalf of our entire staff at Hotel Libra we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at our hotel. I have addressed these issues with our team, and I assure you we are working diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again in the future.

Owner at Hotel Libra

Travelers are raving about these Jaipur hotels

New Delhi, India
Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

I stayed in Hotel Libra in month of October 2013.
Hotel is proper 4 star with best service and quality.
Rooms are large and beautifull and rooms are sound proff.
Quality of food was awsom.Staff is very help full and friendly.
Roof top restrorent is best place with swimming pool on 10th floor.
Entire Jaipur can be seen from there.
Its a best place to stay.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Prateek J, Owner at Hotel Libra, responded to this review, December 5, 2013

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

Very good value for money. Nice, clean, comfortable, modern hotel. Good shower, lots of English speaking tv channels. Nice staff. Nice restaurant food. We stayed as part of golden triangle tour. Recommend

• Stayed November 2013
Prateek J, Owner at Hotel Libra, responded to this review, December 5, 2013

dekhi
Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

Thanks you libra team for making my trip wonderful and memorable .rooms aee decent, neat , clean and comfortable. Services are excellent. Food quality is best we ever had in jaipur .front desk is curious and politte .

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Sjain-1
smartprateek1991, Owner at Hotel Libra, responded to this review, November 30, 2013

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Nice stay friendly and courteous staff .Rooms are nice , mordern ,cosy and clean .....food was good ( especialy paneer butter masala and black dal )......spa therapy are good ....in short,a recommended stay............

• Stayed September 2013
Prateek J, Owner at Hotel Libra, responded to this review, October 6, 2013

Reviewed September 16, 2013

I have stayed here 3-4 times. All on business. Rooms were clean, well decorated & maintained. It was a very modern room with all the right amenities. The restaurant had great food and the service levels.

• Stayed May 2013