See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had been to various parts of Northwest India, particularly historic cities like Jodhpur, Jaipur, Agra, Udaipur. The India Rediscover team arranged our trip, and we had no hassles. We enjoyed our trip, and also local cultures and traditions. The trip to places like Taj Mahal, Amir Mahal, Agra Fort, and many other places were really fascinating. Though the trip was a bit exhausting as we had to cover many places within a short time, India Rediscover team arranged everything so well that we could manage our trip really well. Now we have a lot of sweet memories of India!!

Date of experience: November 2018
IndiaRediscover, Owner at India Rediscover, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank You Asim Sir for giving us an opportunity to serve you. We look forward to see you and your family again. Please keep encouraging, thanks again.

Shailendra Shekhawt

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I got a reference of Sunil from one of my colleagues @ office when I wanted to visit Rajasthan with my family. He was highly recommended, thought I should surely try. Rates were discussed , advance was paid.

Boy! From the time we got down at Udaipur the whole experience with Sunil was extremely professional. He really took care of us, we were very particular about where we eat and where we wanted to stay. Every single demand had been meet with utmost courtesy. He showed us all the attractions very well and provided a guide when it was really needed for us to know more about the places. His punctuality and ability to come every morning with really neat car is remarkable. Its like a traveling in a new clean car every day. I know my kids made a mess almost daily :)

Overall I was so happy that I recently recommended Sunil for the trip of my extended family as well to Rajasthan. They were extremely happy too. Full points to Sunil for his hospitality and professionalism.

Thanks for making our trip very relaxing and pleasurable. Please continue serving people with same smile, I am sure your business will thrive.

Date of experience: October 2018
IndiaRediscover, Tour Organizer at India Rediscover, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Sir,
Thank You very much for your well wishes, your support and encouragement are key for our success. It was a wonderful experience for us working with you. We would make sure that we provide you with even more high standard of services you next time visit India.

Best Wishes For You And Your Family
Sunil Sharma

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had the best time of my life, visiting India. I used India Rediscover company for my Tourism needs. Very knowledgeable, helpful team they have. I highly recommend India Rediscover for anyone thinking to explore India!!! I am planning my next trip already in January and working with India Rediscover again!!!

Date of experience: August 2019

Dear Ma'am, thank you for your kind words of appreciation. your words mean a lot to us. Looking forward to serve you again. Please keep encouraging.
Shailendra Shekhawat

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had booked Sunil Sharma from India rediscover as a private tour from Jodhpur through the Aravali Mountains to Udaipur. Prompt arrival, very smart appearance, spoke English extremely well. Car was immaculate, with A/C and seat belts were provided.
Sunil was very helpful in getting our luggage into the vehicle and ensured our comfort throughout including regular toilet stops when required. Stopped at lovely restaurant for lunch, very clean and delicious food. Very knowledgeable and friendly and pointed lots of things out on the way including thousands of Demoiselle Cranes on their migration flight above our vehicle. A very memorable sight and a very fantastic experience with someone who made our journey fun and safe.

Date of experience: September 2019
1  Thank DurhamJenny

Dear Ma'am,
Thank you very much for remembering and praising. we are highly delighted and obliged to serve you. Looking forward to see you again. Please keep on encouraging.

For India Rediscover
Shailender Shekhawat

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were very apprehensive initially as we have never been to India. Wer also more nervous as wer had to pay a 25% deposit and were arriving at around 11pm in the evening.
We went ahead and booked Mr Sunil as our personal driver. Sunil was introduced to us through Raj of trainticketplease.
Raj offered reassurance Sunil can speak English and also advised that Sinil will be driving a brand new Toyota Innova 7-seater SUV.
We came through immigration and were delighted to see Sunil waiting for us. We knew what he looked like as Raj had sent us pictures of Sunil.
From the time of our arrival, till the time of our departure, we can only speak highly of Sunil. His English is more than adequate. His knowledge of the roads and cities is simply amazing! When wer requested tour guides in the various cities Sunil was able to put us in touch with good tour guides. Sunil coped very well with minor changes to our itinerary, and even recommended alternatives where necessary.
Sunils mannerism is with any professional I have encountered, and on more than one occasion exceeded what was required of him.
So, if you need someone reliable, trustworthy, knowledgeable and polite, then look no further than Sunil. He will not let you down.
Thanks Sunil. All the best! And cannot wait to return.

Date of experience: September 2019
1  Thank Benjis786

Thank you for your kind words and appreciation Sir. We at India Rediscover are determined to provide you the best in industry services. Your satisfaction is our reward and your words of appreciation are our encouragement to serve you even better. We would be waiting to welcome and serve you again.

Regards