“A Good Retreat from the scorching heat”

The Tree House Resort
Ranked #6 of 395 Specialty Lodging in Jaipur
Jaipur, India
“A Good Retreat from the scorching heat”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Have stayed here a couple of times before but I find it the best in rains or summers, one can really marvel the greenery and the services are excellent, the accommodation is very comfortable and food is very personalized and good quality..one can definetley enjoy here as there are a lot on site activities, we just loved the quad bikes..

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank rohansanghi

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (178)
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Good resort. Very good facilities, good services and friendly staff. Just a few things to note, for those who are using google maps. Their address shows up on google maps for their corporate office and not the actual resort, and I lost a lot of time to locate the resort, which is on NH8( Delhi Highway, opp Amity University).

1 Thank Gaurav B
Jaipur, India
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Travellers take their time and patience in finding the perfect getaway, while trying to find mine, I stumbled upon The Tree House Resort. Situated just outside the capital of Rajasthan, Jaipur, this resort offers much more than you see or read about it online. The staff was very friendly, rooms were exquisitely made and well kept, food was authentic to the region and the property was mesmerising to say the least. This place fulfilled my childhood dream to have my own little space high up in a tree and just spend time listening to birds and the clatter of leaves around me. As I walked around, I could hardly believe that such vegetation could grow and grow so well in the climate and while talking to the staff I was astounded by the many harvesting procedures this place was accommodating. With the inhouse spa and recreational facilities like a well equipped swimming pool and tennis, this resort is a one-stop shop for a perfect family getaway. I highly recommend you to visit and I sure will be here again. This is truly an oasis of the desert!

P.S.: Couples will enjoy their time spent here as this quiet and peaceful place gives you ample privacy as well.

Geneva, Switzerland
Reviewed June 24, 2013

it was a wow experience to go to this place.u can really connect with nature here i stayed at the water house resort ...this was so perfectly made ...everything was good ...the room was surrounded by water fishes greenery and had a front view to a massive waterfall which just looked too good....the food here was really good the staff was quick with everything and friendly...the dinner lay out was fantabulous ...the most creative part of this resort was the bar and the stem of the tree in the background of the restaurant ...was a good idea ..loved it here

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
New Delhi, India
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Its a beautiful and very different kind of place. Specially for kids, there are loads of activities..right from carrom, chess, video games,ATV, cycle rides to ducks and rabbits running around in the open. Nice food and ambience. A place where you feel like taking morning and evening walk midst the trees. We thoughly enoyed our stay here.

1 Thank AnitaVerma
Gurgaon
Reviewed June 23, 2013

I had read variety of reviews on tripadviosr and other sites for this resort and I must say I had really high expectations (though very much in line with what I was paying). I went with my family and I must say it was still an overall time nice spent. But I still call it a mixed experience for below reasons:-

PLUSES
- Unique Concept, an Oasis near the deserts of Rajasthan, completely silent environment where you could hear the sound of nature, birds, ducks, turkey roaming around freely and kids really loved it.
- Very free, safe and secure
- Variety of things to do - camel ride, WII game, Archery (My first time and I loved it), Badminton and Cycling
- Good Food - Except for Poha, everything that we had in our six meals was really of good quality

COULD BE BETTER
- Place is mixed between Hotel and Resort. It is resort at heart but applies rules of a hotel. I had read another review which showed how absence of snacks in evening as part of package is a miss and once there, I really felt it myself. Having paid the kind of price that we did, not having a bite between lunch to dinner feels a big gap.
- Food was very good but variety was a big MISS. Options are very few at all times and you feel cheated for having so less to choose from. Interesting example is that of Ice Cream missing from nearly all our meals even when we went in the month of June which is high summer. There was no cold drink either and even for the Welcome Drink we had to ask. I believe these are small things and if you are told to buy the ice-cream while having lunch which is part of the package in the peak summer, you just dont like it. Its not about the money, but the entire attitude and the setting.
- Swimming pool - Photos are big disguise here and the pool actually is quite small. Overall no of people are limited which meant that we could still enjoy some of our time there, but I still think it was quite a small swimming pool by any measures.

Overall, I still think we had a good holiday which could have been (and deserved to be) far far better but for the misses mentioned. Would I like to come again, not really, would I recommend - yes but only for a very short stay may be one night, to have an experience of the place. But then would you drive 250Km from Delhi for just one night stay?? Leave it for you to decide...

Room Tip: The Hawk Eagle Suite is good, cannot compare with others as didn't see them but our suite was go...
2 Thank deepakg2000
Greater Noida, India
Reviewed June 22, 2013

I and my husband stayed at Treehouse resort for one night. We came to know about this place on Tripadvisor only and decided to go on basis of the very good reviews written about the place. For the first time we visited a place like this. The rooms in a form of huts were located on trees, the real trees with trunks passing through the walls and the rooms. We were excited. The room we stayed was spacious and clean and so is the bathroom. I am attaching some pictures.

The property is huge, lots of greenery, gardens. We did bicycling, played snooker, drove open jeep and went out to the night safari to the nearby jungles. The weather was awesome in late February so doing these activities was quite a meal. The meals were good too. I really enjoyed the special "laal maas" they served there.

I would like to visit again for a weekend getaway, especially in cool and pleasant months of Feb/November so that we can enjoy doing all activities which we did in our first trip.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jaipur
Lohagarh Fort Resort Jaipur
ITC Rajputana, Jaipur
ITC Rajputana, Jaipur
#17 of 380 in Jaipur
4.5 of 5 bubbles 3,298 reviews

Been to The Tree House Resort? Share your experiences!