“Tree House & Water House”

The Tree House Resort
Ranked #5 of 449 Specialty Lodging in Jaipur
Reviewed March 10, 2013

We stayed in the Treehouse one night and the Waterhouse another night. Both were of high standards and quiet/peaceful, exactly what I was looking for in a weekend retreat. The Waterhouse was located next to a waterfall with a Buddha statue and was great to relax to the sound of the water.

They truly managed to preserve wildlife in the resort and surrounding park. We spotted a leopard on a night safari ~30 mins away from the resort. And there's lots of beautiful birds in
the resort itself.

The staff were super helpful and attentive. Three female staff kindly offered to help me drape my saree.

Definitely recommend for a holiday. Jaipur and its sights are easily accessible too, so you don't feel secluded even though you are away from the buzz.

4  Thank FloraGr

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Had a brief but lovely stay at the tree house! The rooms are perfect! If you ever had a childhood fantasy of living up in a tree - just come here and you will be transported back! Visualize, tree trunks, wooden floors, birds and a view from, well, high up in the tree!!
After being told that there was hardly a tree when the land was purchased to 10s of 1000s of sapplings being planted and nurtured until they turned into these beautiful trees, it definitely felt good to the conscience to support this eco-venture. Reforestation and availabilty of water has brought back birds, reptiles and mammals (even big cats we hear!)
The resort isnt a place to come to if you are a city person expecting shiny marble floored rooms and ostentatious decor. But if you want to get in touch with yourself, breathe in some fresh air and be amongst nature, this is your escape.
The food is delicious and choice, plentiful.
Would gladly return :-) !!!!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank Rhino L
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Loved this resort, very small and intimate and would only stay for a few nights as located in the middle of nowhere. The staff were very accommodating. Pool not heated and pretty small and lacking in loungers, only two by the pool. Food was very good and the accommodated kids fussy needs too. We had an unbelievable storm abs the tree house leaked a bit where the tree came through but apart from that great hotel. They should however tell you that the safari is charged and not free as we thought. Very worth a stay.

• Stayed: February 2013
3  Thank LouWillsT
Reviewed February 26, 2013

We celebrated our anniversary at the Tree house. It was a magical and romantic experience. Right from the time you enter the resort you are in a state of bliss. We were there for two days and a night and we wished tour trip could extend. The interiors and exteriors are well done and they have taken care of every small detail and ensured luxury in the true sense. It is a place for nature lovers. The rabbits and ducks add that special feeling of being extremely close to nature.
The food is simple but delicious. The staff is very efficient and ensure that they make every effort to ensure that you are treated royaly.
The Spa with the aviary is a novel and beautiful idea.

Room Tip: Select the tree houses which are a single unit on a tree this ensures privacy. The tree house next t...
2  Thank Niharika S
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Had a lovely Saty @ the tree house jaipur . One could experience nature closely by staying @ the lovely tree house ...
When we were staying @ the tree house it rained heavly & we had to deal with some rough weather , The next day we had to experience some water seepage proble in rooms but the manager & staff were very warm to us & they upgraded us to the the new Water pool cottages , Staying @ their water pool resort will give a total different experinece ...
Woukd request the management to just re check the menu that they have on offer during their the evening time ...
Rest one of the best place around delhi to relax & enjoy nature ..!!!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 24, 2013

My wife and I celebrated our 1st Anniversary at The Tree House Resort in Jaipur. Finding the location wasn't too difficult because it was bang opposite to Amity University and a big sign board showing Tree House Resort was a very welcoming sign. At the first glimpse of the place I would say it was fascinating and must say it must have taken quite some work to get those houses built up there. The rooms were spacious enough the bathroom slightly small since I am kinda a fan of big bathrooms other would probably beg to differ. The creaking of the wood as you stepped on it was abit annoying but I guess when your building something up in the tree you can not amend to everything. The spa was quite good but I would certainly feel that duration of the spa treatment could have gone longer which would have been more relaxing. During the spa I felt the room temperature to be slightly chilly. I am no expert of spa's that's my wife area but I certainly believe that spa's should be done at a comfortable room temperature. I was also disappointed because when we booked this place it stated that spa's we would get 20% discount but received nothing as such.The lunch buffet was abit disappointing. When I say buffet I trust that there should be good variety of food. I had expected more from the The Tree House Resort incase of the lunch and the variety for the non vegetarian was really upsetting. We later went around the place there were a number of things that can be done such as badminton, archery, bicycling , camel riding etc. The staff in The Tree House Resort seems to be very nice and helpful. During the evening we were welcomed for a Rajastani folk music and dance were we sat down and could order drinks and later a dinner buffet was organized. I was much more pleased with the dinner buffet in comparison to the lunch buffet however I still they could do a better job in the food section as buffets are meant endless choices. Though I did enjoy the limited buffet food choices and the Rajastani Folk Music I still believe alot more could have been offered for the price we paid for. I feel this place is good to go too when you have a bigger family with kids rather than a couple. I also feel that the value for money is not so great and quality of food and variety can be made better.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

Stayed at the Treehouse for 3 days in Feb 2013; of which spent a night at the adjoining Waterhouse.

Had an amazing experience. The rooms are superbly equipped and have a very peaceful vibe due to the unique location and setting. The property is beautiful, the staff go out of their way to help and the food is very declicious. Especially the Lal Maas.

Cannot recommend a holiday there highly enough.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jaipur
Radisson Blu Jaipur
Lebua Resort Jaipur
#60 of 389 in Jaipur
Taj Jai Mahal Palace Jaipur
Lohagarh Fort Resort Jaipur

Been to The Tree House Resort? Share your experiences!