“Step into Nature!!”

The Tree House Resort
Ranked #6 of 436 Specialty Lodging in Jaipur
Reviewed December 19, 2012

The first thing you notice as you enter The Tree House Resort is the lush greenery all around, a welcome contrast to the surroundings.
The place really exceeded my expectations by leaps and bounds. The splendid rooms, the Spa, and all the other activities around were top notch. The great attention to detail given to everything is praise worthy.
The gift shop, the Spa, the Bar, everything has been given impeccable attention by the owners of this resort. The food was simply lip smacking and the bar had a great collection of single malts.

A special mention has to be given to the amazing room service that the resort offers. It was surprising to find out that the bartender was a local villager.

All in all, the resort offers you an experience which is unmatched to any swanky five stars of the cities. The serene beauty, the tranquility makes you wanna stay there forever.

I am longing for another opportunity to visit this "heaven on earth".

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo

Reviewed December 9, 2012

These three words are enough to describe the property. The greenery is in excess, and for a place like Jaipur, unbelievable. The resort is an ideal place for those looking at a holiday with a difference. The service is exemplary. The food, especially the Indian ( thats all we tried- don't we north Indians love our Laal Maans, jungle chicken, and tandoori stuff?) was simply outstanding. The rooms are a novelty, and one has to be here to experience it. In short, an ideal holiday place that will beckon us back soon.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 4, 2012

Truly an experience not to be missed by those who love to see a smile on the face of their better halves. I was thr on my 3rd anniversary n I have to confess that it was the best celebration of the special day till now. Exquisite arrangements from the resort along with everything else a couple can ask for to celebrate. The sheer natural beauty of the place gets u high and to top it the Spa, food and the courtesy of the staff makes u feel so special. I appreciate the owners for all the handwork n dedication they put to keep the place so maintained. I would say the 5 stars rating on this site is too less for such a place, guess they need to make a special section for such resorts. Keep it up....

Room Tip: Any place u get in this resort is good.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank NikkiVivek
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Like John Keats said " A thing of beauty is joy forever ", The Tree House Resort lives up to this quote completely. I had visited this place last year on the New years with my family and had a great time. Who could think that someone can create a getaway like this in Rajasthan !!! I guess this state now is not just about forts and palaces. I mean what could be more blissful than waking up in the lap of nature in a room on a tree with birds chirping, surrounded by the magnificent Aravallis !!!!! This place not only offers a scenic beauty but also detoxes your soul from the hectic city lives where one can't think beyond deadlines and targets. We stayed there for just 2 days but now think they were not enough. We started our day with an early morning bird watching followed by some sun bathing by the pool followed by a long relaxing cleansing Spa at Tatva. The evening was calm and took us back in the Royal times after visiting the Peacock bar enjoying a few drinks strolling around the place which looks surreal. Last but certainly not the least was the amazing food - the restaurant offers sinfully delicious Indian cuisine with a typical rajasthani flavored non vegetarian food hence you can't stop over eating. Words can't express much but all I can say is that its a life time experience - exclusive interiors and architecture, warm & finely trained staff, well maintained greenery and an Ambiance to die for !!! Looking forward to their upcoming Water Resort as well now and this time we'll make sure we get more time in hand to make the most of it !!!!! GREAT JOB GUYSSSS .... Thank u for making our holiday so special :)

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Scorpion17_12
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Unique, warm, hospitable and accessible: this place is wonderful. We were upgraded to a suite by the front desk at the time of check in. This was a large room on two trees with lots of branches going here and there inside the room. The staff - housekeeping, restaurants, front desk - is very warm, hospitable and willing to please.We really enjoyed our two nights there.

We enjoyed exploring the grounds. My daughter went on a camel cart ride. I liked the walk with Tipu, the resident guide dog. The food was delicious.

That said, this place is not value for what you pay for it: there are a lot of rough edges which are easy to overlook but which if taken care of would enhance the experience. Examples:
1. We saw several incandescent lamps around the campus, which is contrary to the green credentials of the place.
2. The room heating is woefully insufficient for this time of the year: it is nice and warm during the day and in the evening; but the rooms get extremely cold and uncomfortable late in the night and early morning.
3. We found a dirty/used towel in our bathroom on checking in. I removed it and did not even bother to tell housekeeping about it (we were so happy with the room at that time) but it does speak of lack of attention to detail.
4. All the bicycles available to guest were badly maintained and dis-balanced. We were unable to find two bicycles that worked perfectly among a dozen or so that were available.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank roadtrips71
Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

We have a furniture import business in San Diego, and my associate Ash is the one who generally travels to that part of the world. It's been tough on the economy for the last few years and I needed a break. I have been to India a handful number of times. The trips are rather brief, last only less than a week covering Jaipur and Jodhpur including the traveling time. It is in and out of generic hotels, rough traffic and spicy food. I needed a break as I mentioned. On being asked Ash suggested the Tree House Resort, to which I was surprised because he knew I am not that much of a nature lover. I took the offer and he made arrangements for me to stay there for two nights, as he had to pull some strings with the management he says because I was traveling on short notice.

Those two days I can probably never describe in words. The taxi drove me from Jodhpur and was supposed to pick me up on the third day. I reached late in the afternoon and was greeted by smiling staffers. Check in was extremely convenient unlike a lot of places I would rather not name in Jaipur, Delhi and Jodhpur. Thereon it was such a treat. I was finally away from the hustling crowds of the city and it felt serene. The room was crispy clean. It had a unique decor. Simple yet elegant. It felt good.
I can go on and on trying to describe the extent of peace, tranquility I experienced there. Trust me, when the taxi man came to pick me up the third day, it looked like he came too soon. I was enjoying being there.

Bottom line, it's an excellent place to be in, when the madness of the big cities gets to you.

A very special thanks to Mr. Kumar for being so nice and for the bottle of wine. Hope he reads this !!!

• Stayed: February 2012
2  Thank PaulHansen1111
Reviewed November 29, 2012

Jaipur has always offered nice and lavish heritage properties, forts and palaces converted to hotels or ancestral homes run as resorts... But I am overly joyed to have stayed at the The Tree House Resort that provides such a unique and a brilliant concept, silencing all who believe that Rajasthan is all about deserts, forts and royal palaces!!
We were on a 15 day tour of Rajasthan and clearly this resort tops our charts of all the other hotels and resorts we stayed in. Such a warm welcome, beautiful ambiance, friendly yet courteous staff and great food made our 2 night stay absolutely amazing.
The concept of living on a tree, was unimaginable until we got there!.. Kudos to the entire team of Tree House Resort to have put in such passion an effort to build it..
The rooms were adequately sized and had a little patio for our morning tea.. The bathrooms were very spacious and beautifully designed. Our bathroom actually had a tree trunk in the middle of it!!!
There were a lot of recreational activities like outdoor sports, spa, swimming pool etc. The food had great variety and was awesome in taste!.. They had little rabbits and birds roaming within the resort... you could sit out in the lawn area and feed them... The bar is a must see.. It is a 150 year old structure that has been refurbished and converted into what they call "The Peacock Bar"... I hadn't ridden a bicycle in years until I came here.. It was a great experience biking around an enormously large lush green property while my wife walked around birding!!.. But then I went around the same area on an ATV!!.. I would have to say I'd choose the ATV over a bicycle any day!!!
Their manager, Mr. Mukesh, advised us to take the night safari.. They took us in a gypsy on a privately cast track leading into the woods. We weren't lucky enough to see a panther but came across a pack of hyenas!!... A great experience no doubt!!

Thank you to the entire resort team for making our stay so enjoyable and memorable that I still cant stop writing or talking about it!!

Overall I'd rate this resort at the top of my preference list and would STRONGLY recommend it to anyone who is looking for a peaceful outing away from noise and pollution of the city!!...

Living in Nature: Completely Personified!!!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Holidayer83
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jaipur
Lohagarh Fort Resort Jaipur
#15 of 386 in Jaipur
ITC Rajputana, Jaipur
ITC Rajputana, Jaipur
#14 of 386 in Jaipur

Been to The Tree House Resort? Share your experiences!