“Different” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #5 of 380 Specialty Lodging in Jaipur
New Delhi, India
“Different”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2012

ZThe place sells primarily on the unique architectural pitch its build upon....house on a tree.Ideally placed from delhi in a very secure and serene surroundings.Food is good if its the indian cuisine in the buffet .Continental and chinese is best ignored.What is different is the greenery they've managed to maintain which lends a very cozy and romantic feel to the place.Adventurous movements in the rooms could wake up your neighbouring inhabitants,at night!

• Stayed October 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
suneeel, Owner at The Tree House Resort, responded to this review, June 20, 2012
Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you for penning down your valuable feedback regarding your stay with us. We do feel proud in representing a product which is not only aimed at providing an effortless fusion of nature and luxury but also is an attempt to break away from the cliched heritage fair that runs in Rajasthan.We are hence ever so encouraged and glad that you did find it in your taste to give us an opportunity to host your wonderful self.

We also put in meticulous care in making sure from the freshness and taste of organic cuisines to the etiquette of delightful service is taught and practiced successfully and as is evident from lots of reviews penned in by our other guests. I do however regret that you weren't extremely impressed by our oriental and continental cuisine. I have made it a point with my Chefs already to strive for constant improvement and would love to host your stay in the future with no stones unturned.

The concept of the Tree House involves being perched up on trees to give you the feeling of unison with nature.Hence sometimes people walking in the other rooms might be felt in yours. Lots of our guests actually like this fact as it comes part and parcel with the whole living in a tree house experience. I do apologize that this was not of your liking and would personally suggest a stand alone Tree House suite. I do hope that you will give us more opportunities to cater to your wonderful self in the future.

Owner

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (174)
New Delhi, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2012

the tree house is the place to visit.The tranquility in the lap of nature sitting in the open in front of your room 10 feet above the ground early in the morning is astounding.
My sons request for WATERMELON was adhered to by arranging a watermelon from Jaipur I was touched. so pleased is my son that i had to promise a trip to Tree house in next vacations. Service is ***** all the stars.
food was excellent so were the Mock tails at the peacock Bar.
Spa was used by my sister and wife and all praises.
My Elder son used the facilities like Treadmill, and recreation room to keep himself entertained.
Though the pool was not very clean but in the heat of May it was very much welcome.
The gift shop is also worth visiting
Its a perfect getaway from the hustle and Brussels of city life .
Will definitely plan a trip again

• 5 of 5 bubbles
suneeel, Owner at The Tree House Resort, responded to this review, June 19, 2012
Dear Guest,
I'm delighted that you and your family had a good time at The Tree House. The sole aim that we have always pursued, is to envelope our guests with the fluid fusion of utmost luxury and the raw charm of nature. Needless to say then, that your remark (i.e A trip to tranquility in the lap of other nature" has left me extremely elated.

As we mention all the time, that "Atithi Devo Bhav" is our motto and if it takes a watermelon to bring a smile on your child, then be it.

I would like to apologize here, if you found the pool a little unclean. I would like to assure you that it is cleaned and maintained on a daily basis, but due to the extreme greenery surrounding the pool, the leaves can sometimes settle in the water.

I really hope that you will give us more opportunities to host your stay in the future and help us tread successfully on the path of constant augmentation.

New Delhi, Delhi, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2012

It was great to be there in late May . We got more than expected. Best part is the Greenery in the Jungle which you guys have created. Best part is the Complimentary Cake which you ordered after knowing that it's my Kids B' Day. She was ecstatic seeing that . I will recommend to each & every one i know .

Room Tip: All rooms are almost same.
1 Thank Ramanexcellent
suneeel, Owner at The Tree House Resort, responded to this review, May 31, 2012
Dear Guest,
I'm delighted that you and your family had a good time at our property. I do recall as told by my manager, that it was your daughter and your wife's birthday on the same day. I do wish them a happy belated birthday and am glad that they could spend their special day well. We believe in "atithi devo bhava" which stands for Guest is God and thus make sure that we leave no stone unturned in making sure your stay is as comfortable and rejuvenating as possible.

I'm glad you appreciated the greenery in and around the resort as it has taken a long time and lots of effort to convert a barren landscape into a tropical forest. It is also part of our attempt to get the city bred children to experience the outdoors and get back to conventional outdoor sports as against the Indoor x box trend that is widespread now. The attempt is to make sure that whilst you discover the splendour of nature, you also rediscover yourself.

I hope you will give us more opportunities to host your stay in the future.

Regards
London, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2012

This place is stunning.

I booked one night at The Tree House Resort for my girlfriend and I. On arrival we discovered that we had been upgraded for free to the Hawk Eagle Suite, the best 'nest' in the resort! The suite was beautiful and luxurious with tree trunk and branches creeping into the room (photos below). In the morning we awoke to a monkey sitting at the window above us watching us. We loved this!

The rest of the resort is equally impressive, including the small but cool pool, and the bar, which features an intricately carved wooden structure. Our barman made a great mojito! We also each had a back massage at the spa (next to an awesome water feature and aviary), which was really relaxing.

Food was great (and included in the overall room price). At each meal, we were given several dishes to try. The waiters were very attentive and if we finished a dish, they'd top it up. My only gripe is that when we ate dinner outside, it was really dark and we couldn't really see what we were eating. This wasn't a problem though...

The staff were really friendly and helpful during the stay. They made sure we were happy, arranged a short camel ride around the area for us, and when our pre-booked taxi didn't show up when we checked out, they phoned them for us and let us stay in the room a bit longer until it arrived.

Brilliant and memorable place to stay!

Room Tip: The Hawk Eagle Suite is amazing!
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank somuchforthecity31
suneeel, Owner at The Tree House Resort, responded to this review, May 24, 2012
Dear Guest,
First off, I would like to thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule and penning your valuable feedback regarding your stay with us. I am absolutely delighted to learn that your stay with us was (in your words), amazing.

We have devoted 5 years in creating a forest in the middle of the desert. We work extremely close with eco initiatives as well as contributing socially towards the surrounding villages. Thus even the bartender whose mojito you so liked was infact a shepherd earlier and only after extensive training and dedication has reached this level.Even the aviary attached to the spa is not just a unique concept but in actuality is an attempt to rehabilitate these winged victims.

I would also like to apologize for the insufficiency of lighting in our dining garden and have definitely taken this in notice. I'll make sure that next time the staff achieves the right mix of mood lighting with that actually required for dinner.

We believe in the principles of "Atithi Devo Bhava" which means guest is god and hence always strive to make sure that no stone is left unturned in trying to make your stay as comfortable as possible.

Again, I would like to sincerely thank you for being equally "amazing" guests and would absolutely love to personally host your stay in the future.

Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2012

It was really a very good experience staying at the Tree House resort, although the best time to visit would be in the winters as the days are too hot to go out and enjoy. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Food is amazing and the best thing I liked was the Peacock Bar which I utilized to the maximum. Will suggest to try out the Spa Treatments which are very relaxing.
Overall a very nice trip which I enjoyed with my Family.

suneeel, Owner at The Tree House Resort, responded to this review, May 24, 2012
Dear Guest,
Im absolutely delighted that you and your family had a great time at The Tree House Resort. I do understand when you say that the days get hot around here.Jaipur tends to go upto 44 degrees during peak summers. But as you may have noticed, due to the extensive plantations (close to a million plants), We tend to be about 5-6 degrees lesser than Jaipur.

Based on personal experience,I recommend that the best time to visit is from mid june,after the beginning of monsoons. The resort after monsoons is really a sight to see as it gets even more lush green and with the amount of birds chirping in the area, gives you the feel of standing in a rain forest.

Im also glad that you liked our 400 year old peacock bar and the spa therapies at Taruveda- Aviary spa. 25% of the spa earning go in the rehabilitation of injured birds at the aviary and help us to take in more winged victims.

Again,I would like to extend my gratitude towards you for choosing Tree House resort as your home away from home and would personally like to host your stay in the future.

Bengaluru, India
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2012 via mobile

It is a perfectly decent place. good food. good rooms. good service. As for the surroundings, well this is Rajasthan, so yes dont go expecting lush forests. There are sufficient tree's but nothing anywhere near giving you a "living in the forest experience". Most of the utilities are good. The pool was not usable, however there is a badminton court, archery etc. The nigh safari is quite funny as there are no animals to speak of! All in all you can spend a pleasent couple of days here, however the prices are very steep.

• Stayed June 2011
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank Cauvery1383
suneeel, Owner at The Tree House Resort, responded to this review, May 9, 2012
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking out time to pen your valuable review. We were happy that you found The Tree House Resort, in your own words, as- "it is a perfectly decent place. good food. good rooms. good service. As for the surroundings, well this is Rajasthan, so yes dont go expecting lush forests".- We were happy that you were happy with our food , rooms and service. However, you were not impressed with the greenery at the Resort, and the jungle safari. I would like to bring to your notice that this was an absolutely barren land,on which we have planted around a million trees. Every guest who have stayed with us till now, including those who have put their valuable reviews on Trip Advisor, have been more than impressed with the lush green surroundings that adorn the resort. Over 50 magazines, including those such as Conde' Nast Traveller, India Today Travel Plus,Outlook Traveller, etc..have all unanimously found the The Tree House Resort has a " Green Heaven", " Green Paradise" etc. The pictures uploaded by the guests themselves on TripAdvisor bear ample testimony to magical transformation of the place into a lush green paradise.
As regards the Jungle safari, we expect the guests to enjoy the beautiful drive in midst of a beautiful forests surrounded by the majestic Aravalli ranges. The sighting of animals is purely co-incidental, and we cannot make any promises for sightings. Many guests, and even we ourselves, have almost on daily basis, seen leopards, hyenas, Jackals, wolves, porcupines, antelopes, etc., etc. . The sighting of animals depend largely upon the time of visit ( especially in summers), patience, silence, and in the ability to recognize calls and pug marks. We are sorry that you were not lucky. You may appreciate the fact that the resident animals in the nearby forests are all wild and free animals, with no guarantee of sightings during every safari trip.
As regards the swimming pool, we can say with absolute certainty that our swimming pool has been usable 24X7 since over last 3 years. The pool is shut at 9PM every day for only maintenance, unless there is request from guests to keep it open till later hours. Almost all reviewers on TripAdvisor have praised the pool. We take this as a serious matter. Please let me know personally the date you stayed with us, so that I can take up the matter with the General Manager of the resort. Any inconvenience caused to you is sincerely regretted.
Dear Guest, the Resort offers a host of other activities such as billiards and snooker, archery, cycling, virtual reality games, open air theater, golf, Spa, nature treks, bird watching, etc., etc. We are surprised that you were not aware of any of these. A list of activities is given at the time of check in to each guest. Also, a list of such activities is prominently displayed in each room.
We regret that our staff failed to bring all this to your notice.
As we are committed to total guests satisfaction, your feed back is of tremendous importance to me personally. Please feel free to call me any time on +91 9001555777 if I can be of any service again. I shall be grateful if you could kindly text/call/mail to me your date of stay so that I can take up the matter with the staff at the resort. As per our records, I am unable to locate your date of stay.
Thanking you,
Regards,
Owner.
Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2012

The Tree House Resort, Jaipur is one of the most exquisite and tranquil places I have ever visited. Located in the heart of Nature Farms, one feels an overwhelming sense of calm and wonder the minute you step in. I was at one with nature and it was unlike anything I had seen or felt before. Surrounded by greenery and the pleasant sounds of birds chirping, this is the ideal getaway from the stressful pace of city life, for peace of mind.
The rooms are large, neat and spacious with extremely comfortable furniture and impressive attention to detail. I absolutely loved the glass ceiling the bathrooms have.
A special mention for the pictures of big cats and wildlife put up in the rooms, which completely transforms the entire look. Also, the organic, herbal products by Omved are a nice addition.
The resort offers absolutely delectable food and the service is impeccable. The staff is extremely polite and a pleasure to interact with.
Unwinding in the company of my friends, at the Peacock bar, which is one of the most beautiful antique pieces I've come across was absolutely unforgettable.
Another recommendation would be the Taruveda Spa, where I had a wonderful, refreshing experience.
Taruveda- the Nature Shop, was an absolute delight with a range of intricate home accessories sourced from different locations abroad.
I have been to the Tree House Resort 3 times and each time the stay keeps getting better and better. It takes tremendous vision and an unbelievable amount of care to have achieved something of this design and magnitude in the Rajasthan desert.
However often i come to this beautiful resort, i still can't get enough.

Room Tip: All rooms are exceptional.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
5 Thank Radhika19
suneeel, Owner at The Tree House Resort, responded to this review, May 28, 2012
Dear Guest,
I'm touched by the beautiful way you have penned down your experiences at The Tree House resort.Its only opinions by guest like you that helps us get closer to achieving perfection in guest care and hospitality.I'm extremely excited that you explored the property thoroughly and enjoy the "serene seclusion" that we ultimately aim to provide our guests. Tree House is a product of 5 years of hard work and the pure passion for nature. So whilst we urge our guests to explore the raw charm of nature, we also make sure that the deliverance of absolute luxury is also undertaken.

We would like to thank you again for being a wonderful guest and applaud you for your unshakable solidarity in the concept that is The Tree House Resort.

Owner
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jaipur
Lohagarh Fort Resort Jaipur
Jaipur Marriott Hotel
Jaipur Marriott Hotel
#17 of 376 in Jaipur
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,618 reviews

Been to The Tree House Resort? Share your experiences!