Pratap Bhawan
$41
$100
$64
Agoda.com
All reviewshome staycooking demogreat hostshome away from homeprivate yogarajasthan hospitalitylovely homearranging transportrajasthani dishescooking classoutstanding hospitalityhome cooked foodexcellent staytravel arrangementsindian breakfastplace to staylaal maas
Reviewed November 20, 2012

One of the most memorable stays during my Rajasthan trip. Great hosts, excellent food and Free wifi. What else do you need? Well, excellent location, good staff and clean rooms. I was sold. The owner is a great photographer and has an excellent collection of nature photographs for your viewing. This is the place, I am going to when I next visit Jaipur.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Hrathore, Owner at Pratap Bhawan, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2012

Dear Sir,
Thanks a lot for writing such lovely words about us.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

The hostess was helpful and charming but regrettably only appeared twice during our stay. We had the downstairs room which was remote from the upstairs rooms and we were unsure as to whether we could use the sitting area in the dining room. The waiter/general helper had very limited English which made things more difficult than usual, and sadly we thought his cleanliness left something to be desired. The paintwork to doors and surrounds was dirty in the bedroom and main areas and generally sub standard. We had a vegetarian evening meal which was very ordinary to say the least and did not represent value for money. The wildlife photographs were good but otherwise the accommodation was at best average.

Room Tip: At this place do not choose the ground floor room.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SamuelMoreton
Hrathore, Owner at Pratap Bhawan, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2012

Dear Sir,
We apologise for not being able to meet your expectations. I am sorry for not being able to attend you personally as when you came i was away on a tour, though my wife deepti was always around at home to help and assist you, she offered you the room upstairs to which you declined. I apologize for the limited communication skills of my staff kumar. Sir the common areas and dining are open to all guests. We have positively noted your feedback and We will surely improve quality and hygiene of the place.
we apologize once again for not being able to give you a personalised home stay experience.
regards

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Staying at this Bed and Breakfast was perfect for me, my wife, and our three children! Kumar, the chef, creates amazing meals, Humanshu and his wife are extremely friendly and helpful, and the location is close to everything. I would highly reccomend that anyone traveling to Jaipur stay with Himanshu!

• Stayed: October 2012

Dear sir
Thanks a lot! I hope to see you again at pratap bhawan soon.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

Rooms are exquisitely decorated with worth watching wildlife pictures esp. the tiger portraits. The hospitality is really warm and make you feel at home all the while your stay. Food is home cooked, yet prepared with special attention to your taste, and some delicious rajasthani specialties may make you prone to over consumption too. Altogether, a highly recommended stay if you are in Jaipur, rather the best stay I can recommend in Jaipur.

Room Tip: All the rooms are spacious and worth staying.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo

Dear Sir, Thanks a lot for writing such a beautiful review

Reviewed November 13, 2012

My best stay during my recent trip across Rajasthan. Very good location, friendly staff, neat rooms, free wifi, well designed & excellent hosts. Food was really well taken care. Has a good collection of wildlife pictures around the place as the owner is a free lance naturalist. Stayed for three nights & glad I chose this place.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends

Dear Sir,
Thanks a lot for writing such a lovely review about us, hope to see you at our home stay soon again.