Open today: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fabulous and good tour.

Amazing jaipur city. Feeling daunted about how to experience Jaipur city in a safe and informative... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
espiriy
Paris, France
via mobile
Amazing tour.

AMAZING TOUR.in jaipur city I know the concept of jaipur walking tour form Europe and cities around... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
fabioora
Marrakech, Morocco
via mobile

All reviews fantastic walking an excellent guide thank you very much city palace akram school information amber company attractions mr
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We can't reccomend this highly enough. Akram is an excellent guide who is very knowledgeable. He shows you lots of unknown little hidden gems that a normal tour guide might miss. He has a calm, reassuring and kind nature who will take the time to answer questions and explain in detail and history you wish to know more about. Akram happily accommodated any requests we had to stop off at different locations or change any plans.

2  Thank KayIndigoBlu
Jaipurtwalkingtour, Owner at Jaipur Walking Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We are very glad you shared your experience with us. we always try to make our guest so you can enjoy the tour with all history and facts. thanks and regards..

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent thank thanks for promptly and efficiently arranging this tour Mr shane. He great company, not to mention a wonderful. I saw so may amazing and hidden spots I never would have seen without my great tourguide jaipur walking tour thank you so much.

2  Thank 600mohds

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing experience in Jaipur old pink city thank you to Shane for wonderful and memorable tour around jaipur. Jaipur is a wonderful place. I met Mr Shane who gave me an in depth information to Jaipur to jaipur and its many sights. He was knowledgeable. engaging and accommodating and I Iearnt a lot about the city from a different perspective. Shane also shared about his motivation behind starting jaipur walking tour and is genuine in sharing what he knows and loves about his town with everyone. He also give great tips about other tourists attractions. I highly recommend this to anyone thank you Shane..

2  Thank ASTRID6952

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Incredible experience. it was my first time in Jaipur city with my friend's and I didn't know that how should I visit local things arround the pink city i Google Jaipur walking tour it was very memorable tour and the guide was good I don't remember this name my guide he is English speaker he gave as all answer of our question thank you Mr shane

2  Thank 738humak

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Nice experience in.Jaipur walking tour.its very good at a loss of words to express my gratitude for all magical and memorable moments I spent with my guide shane he is good speak English he was Explain everything about jaipur city jaipur walking tour I will be recommended this company.. thank you Me shane.

4  Thank kabira585