Ways to Experience Make My Holidays Jaipur
from $125.00
More Info
from $35.00
More Info
All reviews days trip great trip rajasthan tour mr driver
Selected filters
Reviewed January 2, 2020

Excellent communication and coordination. Enjoyed each and every moment. Special thanks to Rajveer Singh ji who arranged the hotels and was very courteous in telling all the aspects.

Date of experience: December 2019
1  Thank Mdsutta
Reviewed December 2, 2019

This was my 2nd trip with my friends to Rajasthan. I highly appreciate the service given by Rajveer. I had been to pushkar and planned overnight to visit jaipur very next day.Since jaipur is totally a new and a different city for us, we were blessed to find him as his assistance was enough to see the cultural aspect of Jaipur from his lense. Had i not asked rajveer for his assistance i would have not made much of this trip. A big thanks to him for making my trip worth. He is way to cheerful and bonhomie as ever.

Date of experience: November 2019
1  Thank Dimple_Sharma06
Reviewed November 29, 2019

We travelled with our elderly parents for 13 days tour of Rajasthan from 11th to 23rd November 2019 . I must say that the trip won’t have been so smooth and satisfying if I havenot booked with Mr Rajveer .
After greeting and receiving us at Jaipur Airport Mr Rajveer has taken care of each and every aspect of the trip .
We travelled in Innova and covered almost all the destinations in Rajasthan. The trip ended at Ranthambore and we were lucky to site 2 tigers , thanks to Mr Rajveer again for the impeccable planning.
Hotels reserved for the trip was good , they were not lavish but justifies the money we spent .
Driver Mr Nandu was very helpful and accompanied us during the entire trip. My mother has problem walking, Nandu always extended his hand whenever required to support her .
Food provided by the hotels was excellent and in entire trip we didn’t have to take meal outside .
Overall I will strongly recommend Mr Rajveer for customised tours with reasonable rates .
He is now a dear friend of mine and we keep in touch and share pleasantries often .

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed November 27, 2019

We had a business conference in Hotel Atharva Jaipur for 2 days. I have experienced an excellent services offered by Mr.Rajveer. Thanks for all.

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank UmakantVerma
Reviewed October 18, 2019

It was my first visit to jaipur with my family, earlier I was worried because I have teen kids with me . But don’t worry once you meet Rural Rajveer you will forget everything and start enjoying. He had a great knowledge of the city with great hospitality. He made our entire trip memorable.
We will definitely come back again next year.

Date of experience: October 2019