“Excellent Value for Money”
Review of Hotel Savoy

Hotel Savoy
Ranked #100 of 389 Hotels in Jaipur
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Helpful & friendly staff. Clean Room/bathroom,clean bed sheet,blanket cover etc.No issues with hot water. In the heart of City, close to zoo, Museum, far from Amer fort,good 4 hygienic street eateries

Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
hotelsavoyjaipur, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Savoy, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2013

Greetings from Hotel Savoy
We would like to thank the guest for their kind review, however we would like to mention here that it seems that the guest had mistakenly rated us as Average, whereas it is clearly evident from his ratings of other attributes and his review that he found us to be excellent.
We may request the guest to kindly correct his rating if possible if he comes to read our response
We value our guests

Reviewed January 3, 2013

This hotel met our expectations of a low cost hotel in Jaipur. The rooms are reasonably clean, but dingy looking with dark curtains and old furniture. It is located just off a main road, and the car horns and barking dogs might keep you up at night, but all hotels in the area will have this problem. There are many restaurants, shops and ATMs nearby, including a McDonald's and Lassiwalla. The rooms were large and had arm chairs and TVs with a broad channel selection. The room also had a small portable heater. The bathroom was large, and there was ample hot water for the shower. Soap, shampoo and towels were provided. The hotel has a restaurant, but we did not try it.

Greetings from Hotel Savoy
We would like to thank the guest for their kind review
just to point out that at the time the guest had stayed over there was some street work of laying pipelines was on because of which it was noisy. Also the municipal department had been notified of the problem of increasing number of dogs in the area and they have taken care of the same.
We at all times ensure that our guests have a comfortable stay at the hotel and take all necessary steps within our scope to ensure the same

Reviewed December 27, 2012

Reviewed December 8, 2012

I stayed in this hotel for 3 nights in November. It was the location (just off M.I. Road) that really appealed to me.

The room was pretty basic - TV, ceiling fan. There was an A/C unit but no remote and I didn't feel I should really have to ask for one.

The bed linen wasn't that clean but the bed itself was very comfortable and I slept soundly - Location is just off M.I. Road so noise was fairly low.

Plenty of power points for recharging your laptop, camera, phone at the same time.

Bathroom also okay, hot water after a few minutes, clean too.

Staff I found friendly, always helpful, when for instance I asked if they would change large rupee notes into something smaller, for tuk tuks etc.

On leaving the hotel, there was a nice surprise, but I won't spoil it here :)

Recommended.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo

Greetings from Hotel Savoy
We would like to thank the guest for their kind review.
we ensure fresh lenins are laid everyday in all rooms however her mention that the lenins were not fresh have been duly looked upon and laundry department notified of the same.
Also as it was winters A/c remotes are removed and rooms equipped with heaters

Reviewed November 21, 2012

I booked Hotel Savoy at the last minute because my other hotel reservation fell through. I had originally planned on staying four nights, but ended up staying an extra night with no hesitation. The rooms were spotless and cleaned daily. The staff were incredibly responsive to my needs. I told them I needed an extra blanket and one magically showed up. I was still cold and asked for another, so they sent me a second, thicker blanket. They were super helpful and kind and I felt very well taken care of.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank aa243

Greetings from Hotel Savoy
We would like to thank the guest for her kind and encouraging words

Reviewed November 15, 2012

We had a marvelous stay in Jaipur at the Savoy Hotel. It’s a very reasonably priced hotel with wonderful interiors. Especially the amazing location, cleanness of the rooms, hotel facilities & not to forget the mouth watering food impressed me. Personnel is very helpful and dedicated. These things made me & my family enjoy my stay. They know how to really make you feel at home, and if you need anything it is like asking a family member. It was an excellent experience for us. So I strongly recommend this hotel !

Mr. and Mrs. Arora, New Delhi

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank mansi_khanduja17
hotelsavoyjaipur, Manager at Hotel Savoy, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2013

Greetings from Hotel Savoy
We would like to thank the guest for their kind review,

Reviewed October 30, 2012

Of all the budget accomadation I stayed in on my trip to India in 2011, this was by far the best. Pleasant room, with a tv that worked!!!! for bbc world service, clean and comfortable. Staff were helpful, but not overly intrusive and the location is superb for central Jaipur, close to modern areas of the city, but also just a 2 minute walk from Ajmeer Gate which leads to the delights of the old town. If you are doing India on a budget, I would definetely recommend Hotel Savoy, and Jaipur itself.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Kevtr
hotelsavoyjaipur, Manager at Hotel Savoy, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2012

Greetings from Hotel Savoy
We would like to thank the guest for their kind review and are also glad to know that our hotel left a good impression on you so much so that you could remember and refresh the good memories in this review even a year after your visit and write this wonderful review.
also would would like to have you here again and again with the promise to deliver the best of our services