“A wonderful hotel with nice hospitality.”

Red Fox Hotel Jaipur
Ranked #25 of 380 Hotels in Jaipur
New Delhi, India
“A wonderful hotel with nice hospitality.”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

We stayed in Red Fox hotel, Jaipur in April 2014. It is from the group Lemon tree hotel. It is a perfect hotel with wonderful service. The staff is always on their toes to fulfill all your needs. We relished the tasty breakfast there. It is one of the best corporate and economical hotel. Lemon tree people always make the holidays memorable.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Jaipur, responded to this review, April 24, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, Jaipur. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at contactus.jp@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Hotel General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (288)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Dehradun, India
Reviewed April 21, 2014

We stayed in Red fox hotel, which was large, comfortable and had everything we needed. The hotel is charming, well located and the staff were all very willing to try and offer you a good experience. We ate lunch and 2 dinners at the Cleaver Fox Cafe and had no complaints about the service or quality and flavours of the food. In our experience, we found the restaurant very good on all levels.

I would like to thanks’ Mr. Vikram & Mr. Pankaj to given me a fast snacks in a room.

Would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Jaipur, responded to this review, April 22, 2014

Reviewed April 20, 2014

Dear Pran
Its been a very long lasting great memorable day for me and you had added a floavours in that. Its really very great pleasure to have a hotel like red fox and the service you had given to us is really very appreciable. .It was a great experience particularlly the service part is very outstanding. you are like our host . its a great .Keep it up .............
Once again thanks a lot.
Bye
Manish Gupta

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Jaipur, responded to this review, April 25, 2014

Reviewed April 19, 2014

I visited this hotel, it had this unique and very nice fragrance, and great buffet with value of money,
i have been to many restaurants but i always feel fnb service people are good to you only becoz thats there job, but this guy in THE CLEVER FOX Mr. Manish, a real gentleman with great generosity, thank you so much to u and your team. Special thanx to Karandeep, young guy with great vision. :) i give 5 stars :))

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Jaipur, responded to this review, April 21, 2014

Jaipur, India
Reviewed April 17, 2014

Red Fox has has been introduced me with a luxurious stay destination in Jaipur. It has been really an excellent experience to be in Red Fox. It provides a nice infrastructure, excellent service quality, excellent food quality and also excellent quality of hospitality services. Prices are also very reasonable in comparison to the services provided for a luxurious stay. Team members Ketan, Rajkumar, Jagan, Anoop, Devesh , Mukesh & Munish has been set a benchmark of perfection by their services in my mind. Definitely recommend Red Fox Jaipur as a best option.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I took a group of 17 people including students and faculty to jaipur for an NGO visit from 4th april to 6th april. Our tour operator suggested this hotel for a nice stay.After reaching there, I realised that i took a right decision! Most importantly I was impressed with the ART work of the hotel, no 2 paintings were similar! good maintenance, excellent cleanliness, courteous staff, variety of buffet meals, nice spacious rooms with tea/ coffee arrangement. Overall, everybody enjoyed their stay.on second night I asked the staff about any conference room facility, they readily agreed to provide one, not only this they surprised us with a delicious cake and soft drinks from their side.I congratulate and thank the management for all that they have done.:)
Dr kawal Gill

Pune, India
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Red Fox Jaipur is a wonderful property in comparison to most hotels around this city. I would say the service is excellent. Was upgraded to the suite. Hotel provides really good hospitality no doubt about that. Stayed two night here. Room is definitely spacious and well equipped.

Would definitely recommend this to any traveller to India.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Jaipur, responded to this review, April 15, 2014