“Had a nice trip to Jaipur”

Red Fox Hotel Jaipur
Ranked #18 of 385 Hotels in Jaipur
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Stayed in this hotel for three days/nights. The first thing which strikes you is the atmosphere in the hotel. It is fun loving, and full of clever and nice jokes which are all over, on the dining table mats, wall hangings, everywhere.. There is a very positive effort to be lighthearted..

The cleaniliness and food quality is excellent..

It is a budget hotel with five star qualities.. Some frills are not there but these are those very frills which one can easily do without and do not hamper your stay..

All in all a highly recommended hotel for anyone looking at a reasonable budhet and high quality facilities..

Staff is very helpful and friendly..

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, Jaipur. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at contactus.jp@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

good and great experience ...service is good...quality of room is excellant...
food quality to be improved in terms of NON veg...I mean taste to be improved..enough space....bed quality is good...even rooms are very clear etc...

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

Response:

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, Jaipur. May I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

•Buffet variety: we are sorry that you did not enjoy the non- vegetarian food at the hotel. We have noted your observation and shared the same with our Chef. We are continuously working on improving the quality and experimenting with new menus, keeping in mind feedback from guests.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.jp@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Our night halt at Ref Fox was indeed worth it! Wonderful hospitality, very courteous staff and excellent room facilities....very neat and clean....much more than expected from the tariff! Breakfast too was on the house....all in all....surely keep Red Fox in mind if visiting Jaipur!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed September 4, 2013

It was my first stay in this Hotel and I was really impressed. I was not aware that this hotel was from Lemontree hotel chain.

Be it cleanliness, attitude of staff, quality of rooms, location, ambience; everything was good especially at the budget price.

Strongly recommended!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Travelled in Feb month for a conference. This was my first visit to a Red fox hotel. Judging by the name, I did not expect the professionalism and quality service from the hotel I actually witnessed.

The corridors and restaurants are thoughtfully made to be fun and positive keeping up with the name. The rooms could do a little better. But did not face any issues with furnishing, bathroom or other facilities.

The food is amazing, with in room dining also being quite affordable.

The staff is very warm and responsive. No hiccups, or bad moments during 4 day stay.
Thumbs up to Red Fox Group!!

Room Tip: Ask for room facing the hills, the window is huge and you will get an amazing sunrise view.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed September 3, 2013

My stay at Redfox was excellent in last two trips.Pickup from arrival site was well in time. A class of hygienic in all part of the hotel was notices. Dining was also excellent. Breakfast served with lots of option to choose. Prompt room services with excellent dining. Rapid room service. One thing which can be improved, that is LCD, i noticed from my last two trip that quality of picture and sound is not perfect, channel options are also limited and cable supply is not HD. I think Redfox can improve in this part. Overall excellent stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

Dear Guest,

Availability of TV Channels and transmission: we are sorry you did not enjoy TV viewing during your stay. We have noted your observations and are studying it. The range/choice of TV channels offered by us is based on our periodic review of customer preferences. Commercial rates for TV channels in hotel rooms are many times higher than those applied for residences/homes and in keeping with our value-for-money philosophy; we try to offer only those channels that are preferred by most of our guests.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Room 224 -Health Fosset is faulty. AC remote is not working. Main door is very hard.Food quality was ok but the replenishment was poor. Service was good. Staff of Restaurant & House keeping were courteous but staff at reception needs lot of improvement..

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2013

Dear Guest,

•AC remote: we are sorry you could not effectively use the AC remote in your room, this was due to weak batteries, which we replaced immediately on your feedback. We have re-briefed Housekeeping to check the working condition of all electronics placed in the room, prior to check in.
•Functioning of the main door: due to the humidity in Jaipur some room doors gave us a little trouble. It was an unusual occurrence that has been rectified now.
•Health faucet: we are sorry you were inconvenienced because the pressure of the health faucet was very high. As a standard procedure, our Housekeeping staff is instructed to maintain an even pressure in all rooms, which was not done in your case. We have re-briefed the team to ensure pre-defined processes are followed at all times.
•Quality of service: we apologize for the service you experienced at the restaurant and have re-briefed our team to be more prompt and proactive in replenishing food items on the buffet.