“clean and quiet hotel!!”

Hotel Moon Light Palace
Ranked #37 of 380 Hotels in Jaipur
Osaka, Japan
“clean and quiet hotel!!”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

I stayed at this hotel 5 nights. The hotel room is very clean,and lovely.They have rooms with A/C,hot shower,and a nice barcony. This hotel is located in a residentaial quarter,and so I passed the time very calmly. And hotel staffs are very kind and friendly.I am sure this hotel is the best hotel in jaipur to stay calmly with around this price!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
6 Thank q00chan
HotelMoonLightPalace, Manager at Hotel Moon Light Palace, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Greetings from all of us here at Hotel Moon Light Palace Jaipur.

First of all we want to thank you for staying at our place and for taking your time to write a comment on TripAdvisor and for the kind words.
All of us here are glad you liked our services and i really thank you once again for right about our roof top restaurant .
your review will encourage us our staff to give our best effort for make our client trip very happy.We will try to give our best service to each and every guest.

Jaipur is a Lovely city with many things to see and sights to see! All of us welcome you,

We hope whenever you come again to Jaipur, you will give to us again to provide excellent service.

Mob.Number +919636784713

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
  • Korean first
Cape Town
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I have been travelling to India regularly for almost ten years and have stayed in this hotel at least five times. I find the rooms very clean and comfortable and the bathrooms have plenty of hot water. The rooftop restaurant has the best food in Jaipur and I have enjoyed the room service many times. The management and staff are most helpful and reliable and the owner is one of life's "gems". I always enjoy my stay at the Moon Light Palace Hotel and will return there again and again. Brilliant value for money!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
7 Thank Susan v

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Amazing staff and hospitality! We had such a great stay, the rooms were great with awesome AC and the rooftop with an awesome view of the city. Although its positioned out if the pink city, anyone who has travelled to Jaipur knows that's the best part about it! It's quite and amazing value for money. Most of all, the owner is a great person and that is truly amazing when travelling this challenging yet beautiful country

• Stayed August 2013
10 Thank Antmusictravel

fiji islands
Reviewed July 3, 2013

It was my first time visiting India for a month, and my first visit to Jaipur where I found my trip just awesome I can say, I stayed at hotel moonlight for 9days, Hotel Moonlight Palace is just superb? First of all I would like to tell you people that this hotel was the most beautiful hotel that I have ever seen in my life, it’s just so beautiful from outside and inside neatly decorated and so colourful, just loved staying here. The owner of this hotel Mr. Naim Khan picked us from station, he was so friendly and even his ALL staffs were same as him friendly in nature; they always had a smiling face with warm greetings every day. The staffs were very helpful and provided services on time, Mr. vinod and hari singh were great so nice to us.
Rooms were fully decorated was lovely and spacious and comfortable with flat screen tv and AC and bathroom was very neat and clean running hot & cold water.
The restaurant on the rooftop is great .They have beautiful and amazing roof top restaurant with best cooks, the foods were so delicious, cooked well and tasty. Room service were so good they were always on time whenever we needed them, at times they served me in my room. We had a lovely stay here, naim bhai made our stay memorable. He always gave us the right advice and helped us and organized our taxi for sightseeing and for Tour. We had great tour with his company. He arranged his driver name as ABDUL his just like Naim bhai so friendly, so helpful and kept us advising and told us many things about pink city and etc. We got such a wonderful driver absolutely wonderfull.Naim bhai arranged our trips to Ajmer, pushkar & Delhi also.
We miss them all, hoping to visit them by next year again and staying there again……c u all soon???

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
17 Thank sabreenaFijiIslands

Tel Aviv, Israel
Reviewed June 28, 2013

We arrived to Jaipur after a long and exhausting stay of four nights in Agra. at the Jaipur Train Station a taxi driver gently approached to us and offered to take us to this hotel. I was very skeptical about it … :)
But he was right. It was one of the best hotels I was at my journey in India. The room was very clean and lovely.
On the roof is a cute restaurant with delicious food.
I met the owner of the hotel and I understood why the hotel was so good - he just understands the tourist needs and give it to him!.
In the future, I will definitely return to Hotel Moon Light Palace again :)
Thanks

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
18 Thank Beri Y Y

Newberg, Oregon
Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

I really enjoyed my room. The staff were great and helped me arrange a car and driver during my stay. The rooms had intricate painted details. I got sick while there and they brought me enough sprite to keep hydrated. I sure enjoyed that beautifully painted ceiling while I recovered. My tummy troubles came from somewhere other than their restaurant and I can recommend their food. The owner said it took 4 painters 2 years to do all the painting. The rooftop terrace had some nice views although the air was pretty smoggy while I was there. I had laundry done while I was there and it was a kick to get immaculately pressed clothes back complete with newspaper folded into the shirts. There was sufficient other travelers there to talk with and compare notes so I enjoyed the stay. The WIFI was a bit spotty so keep trying, you may need to go to a different floor. Overall, I would stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013
22 Thank StarrsySmith

Paris, France
Reviewed March 27, 2013

This place was very good. The crew and the boss, Naim, were absolutly nice and helpful. The hotel has a beautiful roof top, very well decorated. The room we had was very beautiful,clean, with hot water even if we didn't use it, with a nice balcony. Try to get front room, overwise you will hear the trains by night because the station is near.
There is an internet access at the reception desk.
A very good place in Jaidpur, very well located, and well managed by friendly people.
In a word, I highly recommend this place!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business