All reviews honeymoon suite rooftop restaurant railway station nice balcony hot water free pick clean bathroom comfortable hotel stayed nights tuk tuk enjoyed my stay a great stay toilet paper quiet area room service old city visiting jaipur
Reviewed September 16, 2011

During my 7-day visit to India in August'11 I stayed a night in Hotel Moon light palace. It's a small hotel but beautiful. It is located in a residential area. And I played cricket with the local boys.

The room of the hotel was decorated, clean and well-taken- care-of. Water/Electricity and other facilities was good. It has a restaurant on its top floor under shade overlooking the great beauty of the distant hills. Hotel has pick-up facilities.

Above all, Hotel staff and the manager are very caring and cordial. At the time of my departure I got pick-drop to station at mid night. Overall, I enjoyed my stay in moon light. Thanks to Hotel Moon light palace.

Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
15  Thank Zahurul_Haque
HotelMoonLightPalace, Manager at Hotel Moon Light Palace, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2017

Greetings from all of us here at Hotel Moon Light Palace Jaipur.

First of all we want to thank you for staying at our place and for taking your time to write a comment on TripAdvisor and for the kind words.
All of us here are glad you liked our services and i really thank you once again for right about our roof top restaurant .
your review will encourage us our staff to give our best effort for make our client trip very happy.We will try to give our best service to each and every guest.

Jaipur is a Lovely city with many things to see and sights to see! All of us welcome you,

We hope whenever you come again to Jaipur, you will give to us again to provide excellent service.

Reviewed August 23, 2011

We stayed here for two nights ,and loved our visit to Jaipur. The hotel is in a quiet area ,a little outside the town, but easy to get a rickshaw. All rooms have very pretty decoration and are air-conditioned, very nice bathroom. Nice roof terrace to come back to after the busy day.They will cook you something you like. The owner, naim ,is very helpful about how to get around and where to go to buy silver.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
15  Thank Ulla A

Reviewed August 11, 2011

I can recommend this amazing and relaxed hotel to everyone going to Jaipur. It's a small hotel with very beautifully decorated, spacious and clean rooms. The staff is very friendly and helpful and I could really make myself at home here. The rooftop restaurant offers a nice view and very delicious food that's being served with a smile.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
15  Thank Mette S

Reviewed July 16, 2011

I came here with my family which included my 4 month daughter. As family suite was already booked, we opted for super deluxe rooms. The location of the hotel is not very good but the hospitality, cleanliness and food are of A Grade. I enjoyed my stay in Hotel Moonlight and recommend it to everyone who is looking for a very good hotel in price range of 700- 2000

• Stayed: July 2011
16  Thank Neha-sidd

Reviewed July 1, 2011

This was my second time in Jaipur, visting friends. I really enjoyed my stay, it felt like home. The staff is very kindly, manager very sweet and Naim bhai (owner) is a very nice person.

I stayed in severel rooms during my visits to Jaipur, all the rooms were clean, beautifully painted, and nice bathrooms. The rooftop restaurat is marvellous, with view over Jaipur. Great cook, and kitchen staff. Food was always very tasty and delicious!!

Thank you guys for making my stay unforgettable and hope to see you soon! And many thanks to Sharif for taking me to this hotel! He is the BEST!!!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends