All reviewshoneymoon suiterooftop restaurantrailway stationnice balconyhot waterfree pickclean bathroomcomfortable hotelstayed nightstuk tukenjoyed my staya great staytoilet paperquiet arearoom serviceold cityvisiting jaipur
Reviewed August 11, 2011

I can recommend this amazing and relaxed hotel to everyone going to Jaipur. It's a small hotel with very beautifully decorated, spacious and clean rooms. The staff is very friendly and helpful and I could really make myself at home here. The rooftop restaurant offers a nice view and very delicious food that's being served with a smile.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
15  Thank Mette S
HotelMoonLightPalace, Manager at Hotel Moon Light Palace, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2017

Greetings from all of us here at Hotel Moon Light Palace Jaipur.

First of all we want to thank you for staying at our place and for taking your time to write a comment on TripAdvisor and for the kind words.
All of us here are glad you liked our services and i really thank you once again for right about our roof top restaurant .
your review will encourage us our staff to give our best effort for make our client trip very happy.We will try to give our best service to each and every guest.

Jaipur is a Lovely city with many things to see and sights to see! All of us welcome you,

We hope whenever you come again to Jaipur, you will give to us again to provide excellent service.

Reviewed July 16, 2011

I came here with my family which included my 4 month daughter. As family suite was already booked, we opted for super deluxe rooms. The location of the hotel is not very good but the hospitality, cleanliness and food are of A Grade. I enjoyed my stay in Hotel Moonlight and recommend it to everyone who is looking for a very good hotel in price range of 700- 2000

• Stayed: July 2011
16  Thank Neha-sidd

Reviewed July 1, 2011

This was my second time in Jaipur, visting friends. I really enjoyed my stay, it felt like home. The staff is very kindly, manager very sweet and Naim bhai (owner) is a very nice person.

I stayed in severel rooms during my visits to Jaipur, all the rooms were clean, beautifully painted, and nice bathrooms. The rooftop restaurat is marvellous, with view over Jaipur. Great cook, and kitchen staff. Food was always very tasty and delicious!!

Thank you guys for making my stay unforgettable and hope to see you soon! And many thanks to Sharif for taking me to this hotel! He is the BEST!!!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
15  Thank Reshma_Jhagroe

Reviewed June 17, 2011

This hotel is exceptionally clean, absolutely spotless. The bedrooms are very nicely decorated with beautiful ceiling paintings. The rooftop restaurant serves good food and has both city and mountain views. The staff are more than helpful and provide a a very efficient and professional service. I have travelled around India and would rate this hotel as the best I have stayed in. It is great value for your money. I would strongly recommend.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a balcony!
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
17  Thank davidosull23

Reviewed March 20, 2011

I was reccomended this hotel by a guy in Hotel Sakura, Agra. I have been very pleased with my stay here and the helpfulness of ALL the staff. The standard of accomodation is good with hot water available 24/7.There is a genuinely decent roof top restaurant, with good food, and I am quite fussy. There is Internet and the Wi-fi is free.The manager offers the usual full range of services, but thankfully is not pushy with it.
The location is a few kilometres from the centre of the old town, but there is a wonderful public bus from the end of the road, the No. 10, which goes to the heart of the city for 7 Rupees ! Hop straight on to a number 5 and you are at Amber fort, near The Palace in the Lake. A mind boggling day out, for another 7 Rupees each way !
Enjoy ! Adrian Keen.