We stayed here for 2 nights in our 3 week India tour for our honeymoon.
I was a bit disappointed as we pulled into the hotel as it didn't look overly grand but I'm pleased to report first impressions can be wrong.
Check in was speedy and we were taken to our room, which had a brill view. We loved the modern room, with multiple use plugs which meant no adaptor required.
The room wasn't huge but big enough for us two. The bathroom was v well kept with an excellent shower.
The hotel is not close to the old city and ruins, however we had a car so didn't mind. The supermarket next door was fab to get a few bots from tho, with minimal hassle!
The room service here was excellent and after all the spice we'd had they delivered excellent sandwiches. We had cocktails in their bar on our first night which were a bit pricey but amazing!
For us-this hotel was one of our favourites due to one person-unfortunately I can't remember his name but he was our bar man who on hearing it was our honeymoon took it on himself to give us a 'romantic' experience. He organised an amazing meal for us, by the pool at night overlooking the city with a menu the chef had developed for us (delivered wrapped up in ribbon) with our own private waiter. The food was exceptional with a dessert to die for. Plus they gave us a bottle of champers, decorated the area with Rose petals and candles and even offered music.the meal was v well priced and one of the cheaper meals we've had. The chef and manager came to ensure we'd had a good meal and we found out the chef used to work at the grosvenor hotel in London. This whole experience was one of the highlights of our honeymoon.
We found the service to be excellent, the only slight let down was the breadth of breakfast food-not a huge selection. Thanks to the staff her who made our stay extra special! We thought this was definitely value for money!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points By Sheraton, Jaipur City Square, a quaint and comfortably serene hotel located in the center of the fabled Pink City. The comfort hotel offers the most enriching stay experiences for you and best of in-room services and facilities to ensure a pleasantly memorable stay. The hotel is not too far from the Jaipur Railway Station or the International Airport. All of the major forts, palaces, tourist attractions and markets are at a short drive distance from the hotel and its location is equally favorable for business travelers as corporate hubs and city administrative offices too are a few minutes away. Four Points by Sheraton Jaipur, City Square offers prime amenities like outdoor pool, business travel desk, multi-cuisine restaurant, gym & spa, sports bar, sight-seeing tours and market excursions along with corporate & social banqueting facilities. Each of our 114 rooms is well equipped to keep you comfortably reclined during relaxing stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Jaipur, City Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Jaipur Hotel Jaipur
- 4 Points By Sheraton Jaipur