Four Points properties, the bottom rung in the Starwood hotel chains, tend not to be that great in the US. Not so in Jaipur. This hotel is as nice as most Westin properties in the States. The rooms were clean, modern, and nicely appointed, and the service was excellent. I was really impressed. Don't know how much longer this hotel will stay a Starwood Category 2 property, but at 3000 starwood points a night, it's a bargain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Jaipur, Four points by Sheraton Jaipur, offers ideal accessibility to major government and business organisations, universities and the new International Airport. Popular sightseeing attractions like The City Palace, Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal, and others are all in close proximity to our hotel. Each of our 114 guest rooms and suites come fully equipped with a Four Points by Sheraton Four Comfort Bed, a flat screen LCD TV and High Speed Internet Access. Our all-day dining restaurant, The Eatery, boasts of a diverse menu ranging from Continental favourites to regional specialities. The highly relaxing ambience of our lounge, Best Brews, will mesmerise you with its innovative cocktails and view of the Aravali Hills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Jaipur, City Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Jaipur Hotel Jaipur
- 4 Points By Sheraton Jaipur