In end June when we decided to head to Jaipur for a short-break, we were not very sure how it would turn out to be, with a small baby in our laps and a daughter who had already been to the city. So nothing had prepared us for a fabulous experience at Four Points by Sheraton, a lovely little hotel that had swept us off our feet with the warmth of its entire staff!
The hotel is very nice with good parking place, with a small though well-done lobby. The Rooms are typically designed hotel rooms with a huge glass window, a nice study table, comfortable beds, closets, safe box, side sofa etc. overall, a very pleasant room, and tells you right at the first glance that you have come to the right place. A delightful swimming pool is on the 4th floor, along with a spa and a gym.
We stayed on the 7th floor, and it was simply awesome as the room gave a nice towering view of the city, with the Aravali range in the background. It was being wonderful simply being in the room.
But what set my experience apart from all other hotel stays was the sheer warmth and concern of the Hotel team. This aspect of the Hotel was truly amazing and unseen anywhere else so far!Mr Khettry, the GM of the hotel is a warm person full of interesting tales, and his entire team is awesome – I fondly remember Subhranshu, Karan, Shivraj, Asvil and Dharmesh in particular, in addition to the kitchen team. To my mind, their care and concern seemed beyond the call of duty, and they went out of the way to make us feel wanted and well-cared for. Though we had chosen buffets, they would treat us with surprise mocktails and snacks outside the stated menu. They realized that my li’l daughter couldn’t eat the regular food, so ‘khichri’, boiled eggs etc were made available magically. Plus, you could use their minibar…and surpise…everything is billed at MRP instead of 3-5 times the price as is the practice at most premium hotels.
I think this was one of those rare stays wherein everything went picture perfect!
The Hotel is nicely located in a mall which has Big Bazaar as its other occupant, which is rather convenient if you need to buy anything or just have a walk! Then, there is a Kahha restaurant just across the road – a nice Haldiram’s or Bikanerwala kind of a foodcourt. The drive to Choki Dhaani is also pretty good, as you don’t have to traverse through the city to head to this place. The famous Birla Mandir too is nearby.
Tips to fellow travelers: This hotel could well be your best option to stay in Jaipur. It is away from the old Jaipur area, so it has its own positives * Try to go for a room located on the higher floors, with a view towards the swimming pool and the mountain ranges in the distance * Speaking to the Hotel team before you arrive will be nice, and smoothen things even more for you * Also, start your day early at about 8 am if you wish to go to the forts – it will save you from the heat and traffic, making the excursion pleasant. We went in the afternoon, and it was a punishment of sorts under the blazing sun * Use google map on your phone – it works amazingly well in Jaipur too – you won’t have to ask anyone for directions!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Jaipur, Four points by Sheraton Jaipur, offers ideal accessibility to major government and business organisations, universities and the new International Airport. Popular sightseeing attractions like The City Palace, Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal, and others are all in close proximity to our hotel. Each of our 114 guest rooms and suites come fully equipped with a Four Points by Sheraton Four Comfort Bed, a flat screen LCD TV and High Speed Internet Access. Our all-day dining restaurant, The Eatery, boasts of a diverse menu ranging from Continental favourites to regional specialities. The highly relaxing ambience of our lounge, Best Brews, will mesmerise you with its innovative cocktails and view of the Aravali Hills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Jaipur, City Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Jaipur Hotel Jaipur
- 4 Points By Sheraton Jaipur