Nice stay, well done rooms- no noise filters through even in rooms by the pool side. location of the pool is nice, though you might have to share the pool with some friendly pigeons.the pigeons tend to remain on one end of the pool.in case you need something urgently, just walk down to Big Bazaar, in the same building complex.Breakfast buffet is extensive with many options.Dinner buffet is not that much of a spread, esp for 5 year olds. roll up curtains in the bathroom, to keep an eye on kids from the room itself.staff is courteous and helpful.the stay was a comfortable one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Jaipur, Four points by Sheraton Jaipur, offers ideal accessibility to major government and business organisations, universities and the new International Airport. Popular sightseeing attractions like The City Palace, Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal, and others are all in close proximity to our hotel. Each of our 114 guest rooms and suites come fully equipped with a Four Points by Sheraton Four Comfort Bed, a flat screen LCD TV and High Speed Internet Access. Our all-day dining restaurant, The Eatery, boasts of a diverse menu ranging from Continental favourites to regional specialities. The highly relaxing ambience of our lounge, Best Brews, will mesmerise you with its innovative cocktails and view of the Aravali Hills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Jaipur, City Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Jaipur Hotel Jaipur
- 4 Points By Sheraton Jaipur