“Would love to visit here again and again”
Review of Heritage Inn

Heritage Inn
Heritage Inn
Ranked #170 of 380 Hotels in Jaipur
New Delhi, India
“Would love to visit here again and again”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

Stayed here 4 nights during our recent trip to Jaipur in June 2014. Hotel was a beautiful property and we have been treated very well.... One thing I like the most was the cleanliness of the Rooms and bathrooms as I always concerned about it but at Heritage Inn it was as like as home. I went to Jaipur with My family and friends and really had an amazing stay.. Mr. Nitin was very kind person and he also arranged car for us for local sightseeing... I would say, the money we spent was worth full...

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Varanasi, India
Reviewed June 20, 2014

I booked this hotel through Email. A prompt email reply was received confirming the booking from hotel in 5 min. I stayed in the hotel for 4 nights with my colleagues. Excellent rooms & comfortable stay... Awesome place to have business meets. Friendly staff & quick service make our stay wonderful..... ! I would thank All the Heritage Inn staff & specially Mr. Nitin for making my trip a success. A definite next visit for me...

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
3 Thank abhash m
Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

I went to Jaipur with my friend for 3 days and we had a stay in Heritage Inn... whole environment, infrastructure was good and the accommodation was in budget ... :) best thing was that hotel has arranged car to pick and drop .... I would rate this hotel 5 out of 5..!!

• Stayed June 2014
2 Thank Cash R
Cape Coral, Florida
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This is an average hotel set in the Bani Park area of Jaipur. The management was nice, but the shower didn't work...bucket bath worked. Not a bad choice, but had no common area for travelers to chat and the restaurant was in the basement. Pretty much clean.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
3 Thank udailady
Agra, India
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Me and my family stayed here for 3 days. The staff was very friendly and well mannered... We had a comfortable stay in Heritage Inn. The building itself is gorgeous, the room and bathroom were much more spacious than I was expecting and I slept superbly. I will recommend to everyone about this.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank gaurikothari
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed February 20, 2014

This is a decent budget hotel for a good stay. Staff is helpful and room service is prompt. The Hotel is OKK with cleanliness.

The Hotel should try to reduce/control the noise in its corridors especially at night when other rooms are occupied by families or group of youngsters.

Room Tip: 305 is a good and spacious room.