“Perfect placed property with comfortable stay & delicious food”

Park Inn Jaipur, A Sarovar Hotel
Ranked #66 of 380 Hotels in Jaipur
Nagpur, India
“Perfect placed property with comfortable stay & delicious food”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

We four families wanted to enjoy New Year Eve in Jaipur and after various inquiry & survey, we finally choice Hotel Park Inn and after our comfortable stay, we appreciated our own choice.... :) Very good property, as I am hotelier myself, I can very well evaluate services. Food served was delicious, staff extremely friendly and 5 stars to its Manager Mr. Superio. Highly recommended place for stay in Jaipur.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (109)
  • Polish first
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed January 26, 2014

We stayed for 1 night at Park Inn Jaipur in December 2013. I am Club Carlson Gold member but because of single category rooms they could not provide larger room upgrade and even charged me for an extra bed (for my child) where as most Radisson group hotels provide complimentary extra bed to their Gold/Concierge level members.I was also astonished when they mentioned same adult buffet charge for our 3 year old old daugther (each person pays same rate for buffet irrespective of their age) which is again ridiculous. I think hotel needs to review their charges for breakfast and come up with reasonable tariff taking into account age of children and charge accordingly. For example Hilton (in India) did not charge anything for breakfast under 6 year old and Trident Hotels also offers free breakfast under 8 year old and half price for 8-12 year olds. Apart from these issues hotel has clean but small rooms. Toilet /bath was clean with very limited toilet accessories and we had to request bath gel (they did not provide as default) which I would have thought should be standard at 3 star category hotel. Overall an average stay and perhaps more suitable for single/couple or business traveler rather than family with children.

Room Tip: you can ask for room on higher floor away from main road to minimise noise.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Gurgaon, India
Reviewed January 21, 2014

The Room Services in the Park Inn hotel Jaipur is totally not up-to-mark like as 3-4 star hotel. It seems no one is supervise them to get the guest satisfied with their service... When we enter in the allocated room we found bellow: 1. No room freshener. 2. No item given in the washroom except toilet soap & towel. And the worst think if you ask the same to room service they will come to serve you as per their convince... that may take 10 min or 1 hr. it is upto them when they realized to provide.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

1 Thank Shirish C
New Delhi, India
Reviewed January 16, 2014

as a 3 star hotel it is the best you can get , affordable luxury . It location is superbb , it near to the railway station . the buffet was however limited but overall it is a good property . the best you can get under this price .

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed January 5, 2014

We enjoyed our stay here as the hotel was nice and staff were friendly and prompt. The food was very good, especially breakfast. Our time in Jaipur was especially good because of a driver we had. A friend of mine had recommended him to me and now I understand why. The driver, Abes, was extremely attentive to our interests and needs, as well as being a genuinely friendly and good man. He was very prompt and took us to some wholesale shops that were good quality, with little haske from shopkeepers. We felt very safe at all times with Abes and he always had our best interests at heart. I would recommend the hotel and Abes for a lovely time in Jaipur. Abes: +91 9829132263 or greatabes@yahoo.com.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Mumbai
Reviewed December 31, 2013

Services overall were good.House keeping required to be chased for the first dayfor addtoonal, towels soaps water and sugarfree pouches. Rooms were otherwise well maintained neat and clean. Cable was not showing all channels due to some technical problem. TV set was badly fixed straight on the wall .HVAC was only gvng cool air in winters and malfunctioning, the room was filled with cookin smells of Tandoor. Food was very good. But for these small glitches the overall services were better than many hotels

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Pune
Reviewed December 26, 2013

I had booked this Hotel under special rates offered online. These rates are generally not available during season time. They had called me enquring about my arrival time and I told them that I would be reaching by midnight only, As soon as I checked in I was given a room and I checked in 5 minutes as I was tired. The breakfast menu was changed this time. I guess that there was a marriage party booking and hence there was more Indian variety this time. Overall a good experience again

Room Tip: Choose roms on the higher floor
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business