“Relaxed....”

Ranked #1 of 42 Spas & Wellness in Jaipur
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed July 4, 2013

I had massage at this place which offers traditional indian therapies...was very relaxing...I used to visit various spas before but this was authentic experience

mahendra75, Manager at Kerala Ayurveda Kendra, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2014

regards, Thanks for taking your valuable time to write a review about our centre. These reviews encourages us to continue doing hard work to satisfy our guest and to make them relax and happy. Thanks again Dr.Mahendra Sharma

Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

It's not the cheapest place,but to me it was worth it.I did the full body massage + Sirodhara,which was really an eye-opener.I spent almost 2 hours there,and the girl ,Alaine, really did a good job.She even tied me hair again and gave me great head massage.also the free pick up from and to your hotel is a great service.I recommend it!

1  Thank eveke2ndsky
mahendra75, Manager at Kerala Ayurveda Kendra, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2013

regards,
Thanks for taking your valuable time to write a review about our centre. these reviews encourages us and will make us to continue doing hard work to satisfy our guest and to make them relax and happy.
Thanks again

Reviewed June 12, 2013

I trained at Kerala Ayurvedic Kendra with Dr Shamrma who taught me the theory and his wonderful, well trained and beautiful staff who taught me the therapies and treatments. I have learned so much since I have been here. I have received training in many different therapies including Abhyanga massage, face, head and full body. I have have learned something new every day. The therapies are truly amazing, sirodhara, nasyam, pizichil which are all calming, relaxing and invigorating . The theory has made me realise how different the Ayurvedic and Western Medicine is. I believe the Ayurvedic system is far superior to any other form of medicine and treatment. I am so lucky to have received such excellent training and highly recommend KAK to anyone thinking of doing the same.

mahendra75, Manager at Kerala Ayurveda Kendra, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2013

regards,
thanks for taking precious time and write a review. these review encourages us and try to improve even more. we are also very glad to have a student like you who is very hardworking, sincere, and lovingly too all.
thanks again

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have been to this place three times over the last four years, and is still the best place I have been to to get my ayurveda treatments of all the places I have visited in India. The girls are very well trained, the treatments really really good and the prices are fair. i know you can find lots of fancey wellness places in india, but for my taste, i like the places away from the luxury hotels where the treatments feels more "original". they also sell the good tulsi tea and very nice massageoils and other ayurveda products. they provide free pick up at you hotel if you ask them when booking. Remember to tip the girls, they do a great job.

regards,
thanks for taking your valuable time to write a review about our centre. these reviews encourages us and will make us to continue doing hard work to satisfy our guest and to make them relax and happy.
thanks again

Reviewed March 24, 2013

On my recent visit to Jaipur i came to know about kerala ayurveda Kendra through some advertisement and went there to give a try. It was traditional authentic ayurveda massage they offered. Centre is centrally located, nice and clean and very reasonably priced. will come again for sure.

mahendra75, Manager at Kerala Ayurveda Kendra, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

Thanks again