“Very nice hotel.”

Hotel H R Palace
Ranked #53 of 386 Hotels in Jaipur
“Very nice hotel.”
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

Hotel is very comfortable. Staff is very polite; tries to do everything for client. After I left my purse, it was returned in few minutes. Need to tell that floor, towels, bathroom and bedclothes were clean. After several hotels in Delhi and Udaipur it's obligatory to mention.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Narina R

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
Reviewed July 1, 2014

We spent 3 nights here and even came back for another further into our trip. The rooms are lovely and clean, spacious and well equipped - very good value for money. The restaurant has good food which again is very reasonably priced. The lovely man on reception gave us loads of great advice and helped us plan our days and getting to the train station after our stay. The hotel is close to the train station and they even offer free pick up. Definitely recommend here as a great place to stay!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Sophie1234567891
Colombo, Sri Lanka
Reviewed June 25, 2014

I stayed with my family for 3N/4D. Hotel staff made my stay very comfortable.My child enjoyed every bit of her stay in hotel.
If you need some laundry service while in Jaipur, this is the place you should go to...

I brought my laundry here twice, and they really did a good job. I sent the laundry to wash at noon and I got them back at my hotel (yes, they can send to your hotel, you don't have to come back here to collect your laundry) in the late afternoon, all clean, ironed and folded neatly!.

Can't comment about the room or their restaurant as I wasn't staying or eaten here, but I would like to credit their laundry service as I was really happy and satisfied with their laundry service...

Stayed May 2014, travelled solo

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Garrycharles
St. John's, Canada
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Stayed here with my wife. Our room was on top floor with a small common balcony facing the road. It can get a bit noisy during day time as this hotel is on a busy road, however sleep at night was good without any sound in the room. Big room with comfortable mattress and painting on the ceiling and beautiful stained glass windows. Basic but tasty food is available here. Good place to stay if you are looking to stay for few days and doing mostly sightseeing in and around Jaipur. It also has good public transport facility. Anuj was very helpful in telling us about the things to do and prices to expect. Will stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Wildwood Crest, New Jersey
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Stayed here in first week of March with these guys... Rooms were spacious with big window but not so great view... Restaurant has basic food but fresh n less oily which is difficult to find in terms of India std... During my stay the owner mentioned about special food for guest but that need some time in preparation around 1 hour as it's fresh and not in hotel card to offer everyone. During stay I find a problem in wifi but was corrected within few minutes I should say.. I checked a lot of hotels before booking this one as I was travelling alone being single woman for work purposes. Simply this was the best I could find.. Every day the front reception personale are eager to help traveller with there requirements.. Guiding them with map n telling place which are good n bad... They upgraded by room since I book through hotel... With less than 30 dolar to pay u cant get better choice... I mean hard to find... Thanks H R team specially the service guy in restaurant... :-)

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Ritika K
Vizag
Reviewed May 25, 2014

we stayed there for about five days. the condition of the room was excellent but the lighting was a bit low but still manageable, the hotel staff was helpful and professional in dealing with the customers we quite often had to order the food from inhouse restaurant and we quite liked the food a lot. the location is optimum as it is just 1 km from railway station and you can easily get conveyance like auto, rickshaw just outside the hotel. overall we had a very good experience.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

1 Thank Sonu Singh P
Navi Mumbai (New Mumbai), Maharashtra, India
Reviewed May 17, 2014

The hotel is centrally located and you can easily visit the main business center and tourist places.. The rooms are spacious and clean and very comfortable.

The Room service is quick and staff around is always ready to help with a Smile.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business