Review Highlights
Very good masages

Since you arrive to place you feel so relax, attencion is so nice and they explain you everything... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Sandras13567pp
Experience

Professional doctor and staff Good place to rejuvenate and detoxing body and inventing... read more

Reviewed yesterday
meranamehai1
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Jaipur
from $140.00
from $140.00
from $43.00
More Info
All reviews body massage full body great massage surely visit again soothing experience oil dripping massage experience hectic schedule amazing experience visit this place his team rajesh therapy dhara masseuse potli healing
Selected filters
Reviewed March 6, 2019 via mobile

I am a male and usually prefer a strong massage. My masseuse was very nice man named Sham. He did an excellent job and got every part of my body. He was very friendly and just did his job very well. I felt peace in my body and total relaxation.

A girl friend of mine had a same massage and didn't like it as much.

50% satisfaction. Definetely go for Sham!

Reviewed March 3, 2019 via mobile

Amazing had the Shirodhara Massage and I was so relaxed that I made small noises as I drifted off to sleep.

1  Thank Narelle G
Reviewed March 3, 2019 via mobile

Visited here for a massage at the end of our Jaipur stay. A very professional service and Anu had perfect pressure to soothe away a few aching muscles. Recommend a visit!

1  Thank kljohn31
Reviewed February 27, 2019 via mobile

I had my first body massage in Ayurveda and shirodara and it was very relaxing and calming
My mind was out of thoughts
And I feel complete relax
I thanks Ayurveda Jaipur for this great experience
If you came to Jaipur you should visit them here....

Date of experience: February 2019
1  Thank Adriana A
Reviewed February 23, 2019

Having experienced many massages at locations around the world, I was impressed with Marma's strength and technique. Great job!

Date of experience: February 2019