“Very nice place to stay”

Review of Kunsh Villas

Private kitchen
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Private kitchen
Attached toilet with single room
Dining area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Sam T
Sydney, Australia
“Very nice place to stay”
Reviewed January 21, 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

I stayed here as a solo female traveller and absolutely loved staying here. It is situated in a quiet family village which is close by to Jaipur airport. The cost of an Uber from the airport was about 60 rupees. It is in a quiet location and the accommodation is perfect. It is a large Indian style apartment, run by a beautiful friendly family, but I was given total privacy when I wanted it. Breakfast was included, ample hot water for the shower, fully equipped kitchen, a terrace to relax on, and bonus I was able to use the washing machine. It is impeccably spotless, if I ever return to Jaipur I will definitely try to stay here again. Thanks Shail for being so professional and welcoming.

Su L
“Cozy home in Jaipur”
Reviewed October 8, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

I was extremply lucky to stayed in this lovely apartment. Stayed there for 4 nights and it was one of the highlights of my time in Rajastan. It's very well equipped. Spacious and cozy place to stay. Perfect for family or friends who are looking for a comfy home away home. Plus, owner is a very friendly, and responsible guy. He'll make sure you have everything you need during your stay.10/10 would recommend to other travellers who are visiting India

luaester
Cambridge, Massachusetts
“Best place in Jaipur”
Reviewed September 29, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

My friend and I stayed at this wonderful apartment for two nights and it was awesome, the best accommodation we had in India. The apartment was very clean, and the room, bathroom (toiletries provided) and kitchen really spacious (as depicted in the pictures!), it also has a huge terrace where to chill.
Shail and his family were really friendly. Shail welcomed us and ensured that we felt comfortable and had everything we needed during our stay. He also showed us how to prepare the "Indian tea", We got breakfast included, and each day we tried different traditional Indian meals cooked by Shail's mom. Absolutely delicious!
Also, for just 250 rupies you can get also home cooked dinner. We tried the lentils one night, really good, and portions are generous! Furthermore, Shail took us to get some traditional desserts from the area.
If I ever come back to Jaipur, I will definitely stay in this place again!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing