Tripadvisor
Jaipur
Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Had a wonderful time in the Golden Triangle

Mr. Ranawat showed my two friends and I around the Golden Triangle area over a week. It was a great... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
scottrW6608RX
Golden Triangle tour

Warm and helpful behaviour of the driver we hired ! Recommended for hiring cab for North Indian... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Saheli12345

All reviews golden triangle awesome services taj mahal at sunrise car driver true gentleman his lovely wife personal driver crazy traffic tiger safari helpful person nice tour amazing driver driving skills drove safely fatehpur sikri day tour great company
Selected filters
Reviewed December 18, 2019 via mobile

I have booked Innova for 2 days ....that was amazing service from incredible india...and specially driver digvijay he was best driver and polite .... highly recommend...thanks incredible india ....but plz provide good guide to visit every places

1  Thank krishna m
Daryav R, Owner at Incredible Travel India Private Tour, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2019

Dear,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us and taking time to reviewed us. Your given rating help us to enhance our services. I had a good time with you.Hope you enjoyed our service.I hope you give me chance to serve again. I am very immersed to have you as an Guest and look forward to welcome you and your friends back on your next tour to India .

Reviewed December 3, 2019

Our driver, Digvijay, provided an excellent tour of Jaipur. He enabled us to explore all of the highlights of the city in one day, plus a trip to an elephant village! Highly recommended.

Dear

Reviewed December 3, 2019

Digvijay was a safe driver, excellent guide, and fun conversationalist during our time in Jaipur. Very patient and flexible. He showed us a great time in Jaipur and helped us plan our subsequent trip to Udaipur (he was a native of that place). Highly recommend Digvijay and his company! 5 stars for our experience!

1  Thank savvytravel567

Dear,

Reviewed November 29, 2019 via mobile

This has been one of my favorite vacations! We hired Incredible Travel India Private Tour to be our personal driver and guide for a week. Dee is incredible! He navigated the chaos of India road travel with ease and made us feel at home. He is very knowledgeable of the region and have expert advice as to what to see and how much time to spend at each site. We barely explored what this magnificent part of India has to offer in a week though each day was full of experiences. We will definitely come back to spend more time in Rajasthan and will be hiring Dee again!

Date of experience: November 2019

Dear Madam

Reviewed November 29, 2019 via mobile

Our visit to Jaipur would not have been the same without the wonderful services of Incredible Travel India Private Tour. Our guide personally attended to our needs in a caring and professional way. He was very knowledgeable about the history and unique aspects of this majestic region of India. He took care of us like we were part of his family. He is probably one of the best drivers we’ve had anywhere—that is a major accomplishment in India! We highly recommend this firm, whether you are traveling to Rajasthan, seeing Delhi, Agra other places in India!

Date of experience: October 2019